Chapter 6: Green Snake in the Green Grass

The group had only three days left to spend in Kigali and everyone there was preparing for Dubai, mentally and physically. Orezi and Shanice coupled up— Tutu and Tiny J as well. Kira was the only one left out but he didn't really let it bother him. Kira was eating rice and chicken curry on the dining table, Tiny J walked down the stairs in the house, looked to his left and saw Kira eating all alone then he started singing.
Tiny J: Lonelyyyyy, I am so lonelyyyy I have nobodyyyy, I'm on my owwnnnn.
Kira: haha Guy shut the fuck up what the hell are you singing?
Tiny J: don't you think it's high time you came along with your own girl too? It's not too late to take coco to Dubai!
Kira: hmmmm, I guess you're right.
Kira took a moment of silence to think about it and he finally called Coco.
—ding ding—
"Hey babe". Coco picked up her phone while she was having lunch with a couple of her girlfriends in a fine restaurant back in Lagos.
Send me your passport, you're coming to join me in dubai. Said Kira.
Omg are you joking? But... but... I don't have a passport. Replied Coco.
Kira looked at Tiny J with an hopeless stare while on the phone.
Guy she no get passport o! Kira said to Tiny J.
Don't worry about that bro. I have a plug that will get her a fast tracked passport. She would get it in 24 hours. Tiny J replied.
You're bad guy. Said Kira. Babe you know what, have a nice time with your friends okay. Tomorrow, you're getting a passport and joining us at Dubai in a few days. He said to Coco.
Okay babe. Coco replied with a big grin on her face.

Tiny J connected Coco with his passport officer and truly she would get her passport within 24 hours. He also sent a breakdown of the total amount of money Kira would need to send for the entire travel process. On the spot, Kira made all the required payments and he remitted it all to Tiny J.

Then the serpent appeared!

Do you think that is enough?
I know you're charging more than you should
Do you think that is enough?
I know you don't really care about his loneliness
Do you think that is enough?
I know you just need more money for your own trip
Do you think that is enough?
I know you are going to dubai with your girl needing a few extra dollars
Do you think that is enough?

Kira, Lagos airport is rowdy you know? Coco has never travelled before, she doesn't even have a passport. I don't think it's a good idea leaving her on the road like that. What if she gets lost? What if something bad happens to her? You can't just leave someone with no travel experience on the road like that talk less of flying to a new country she knows nothing about. It's better you find someone to accompany her to Dubai. Tiny J suggested.
Well, maybe you're right, and besides Dice is my best friend although he has never travelled out of the country before, at least he's familiar with airports and things like that. If they are two, it would be better for them right? Kira responded.
Tiny J smirked knowing he didn't really care about the whole situation, neither did he care about who accompanied Coco to dubai. What he cared about was the extra funds Kira would pay and the extra money he would gain. His plan was working perfectly!

Sneaky snaky!

Kira pondered about it for a moment and thought that it would be better if he brings his entire loved ones to Dubai and after all, he could afford it.
You know what Tiny J, Dice has a passport so it's easier. I'll call him now.
—ding ding— Kira dialed.
Hello! My guy how far na? Dice picked his phone. How far Dice, send your passport. You and Coco are joining us at dubai in three days! Kira revealed with excitement
Guuuuyyyyyy whaaattt wait whaatttt!!! For real!! Omoooo guy!!! I'm so happy right now! Alright alright I'm sending it right away.
Dice sent a photo his passport data page and Kira also made payments for their tickets and visas to Tiny J; increasing Tiny J's income like in the game of monopoly. Tiny J also requested payments for the hotel they would stay in— it was a three bedroom with a tiny extra room. He collected double the price for every single payment. He did the same for Orezi and now that Shanice is having sex with Orezi, she made him pay for a room for the both of them. They would share the same room in dubai.
Shayo came to the house and also booked flights for dubai but he was only staying one week. Shayo suggested that Dice stayed with him in a twin room and Kira also paid for that.
Kira, I saw on your Instagram page that you wear suits— I actually make suits you know? Oh thank goodness I have been thinking about buying new suits. Said Kira
Let me take your measurements then, it would only take three days and I make my suits $200 for one. Shayo responded.
Make three suits for me. Kira confirmed.
Alright bro it would be ready before you leave Rwanda. Shayo concluded.
Shayo left the duplex and started going to his home to make arrangements for Kira suits. His house was just on the next street to the duplex Kira and his new friends stayed in.