𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

15 Years later..

The sky was pouring badly. All people are busy in the works. The atmosphere was chilly. Only the sounds of the rain drops falling on the ground was audible. The air felt fresh, and there was cool breeze making everything cosy. The children are going towards their school, some under the umbrella and some wearing raincoat. And some without any raincoat or umbrella feeling the the thin silver coloured drops on them, enjoying the feeling of rain. Everything was so beautiful and feeling really good.

Among all, Vihaan was standing holding an umbrella above his head. Even in that cold atmosphere, he felt his palm and forehead was sweating. The main door of the prison opened revealing his brother. Vihaan moved towards him with the umbrella in his hand.

Ishaan waved his hands at as soon as he saw him. Vihaan approached him. Vihaan looked at his brother. His hairs were falling on his forehead. He has grown his beard. His eyes were void. There were dark circles around his eyes. Ishaan smiled. But it didn't had the happiness.

"Why are you crying?" Ishaan asked as he saw Vihaan tears.

He shook his head.

"I'm not dead, aren't you contented about it?" Ishaan asked.

Vihaan said nothing. Ishaan looked at him confused.

"Are you alright?" He asked placing his hand on Vihaan 's shoulder.

"Let's go?" Vihaan asked instead of replying.

Ishaan looked at him, then nodded. Then slowly they both reached the auto rickshaw which Vihaan arranged. They sat inside. They didn't utter anything. Soon the vehicle stopped. Ishaan looked at the house, then at Vihaan.

"We are living here." Vihaan said.

It was a small house with only a single floor. Vihaan gestured Ishaan to get down from the Vehicle. Ishaan did so as Vihaan. They slowly reached near the door of the house.

"Vedant," Vihaan called knocking on the door.

No response came from other side.

"Vedant," Vihaan called again knocking the door but this time a little louder.

The door got open by a teen age boy. He looked at Vihaan and then Ishaan. The young boy seemed frightened.

"Come," Vihaan said going inside, Ishaan followed him.

Vedant closed the door behind him. Ishaan roamed his eyes around the small room. It was small and old yet it was cleaned and maintained well.

"Where is your mother?" Vihaan asked looking at Vedant, who looked at Vihaan instantly and ran inside to somewhere.

Ishaan looked at the way the Vedant went and then at his brother who has a having a hard face. He was about to ask something but stopped hearing the footsteps.

"Ishaan," Ishaan snapped his head hearing Shreya 's voice.

"Bhabhi," Ishaan said with a small smile.

Shreya hugged him, keeping her head on his chest. Ishaan wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

"You both are making it too emotional." Ishaan said earning smack from Shreya.

She pulled back and asked looking at him. "How are you?" Tears made their way from her eyes.

"You seem so pale." She said.

"Nah, I'm good. The food there was, you know." Ishaan said wiping out her tears with his thumb.

Then looked at Vihaan, who was been watching them silently.