Chapter 16

~Ashlynn's POV~

As I grab Ran and Hanma to follow me into my bedroom I let them enter first and then I close the door and lock in behind me. "So kitten what did you want to talk about?" I hear Ran ask as he is looking around my room since this is his first time in here. I see Shuji plop onto my bed making himself at home like he always does. "Baby girl, you know that you can talk to us so what's going on in that head of yours?" Shuji asks me as I'm still standing at the door trying to figure out my words. "I- I don't want you guys to think badly of me..."I start to speak out as I look down at my feet nervously. I feel two different sets of hands on me one holding my left hand and one bringing my face to look at theirs. As I stare into those amazing lavender eyes I feel my eyes start to water. "I can't choose..." I utter in a soft barley audible tone as I let a few of the tears fall. I feel Shuji's hand swipe them away. "Baby girl you don't have to choose. I know that I am more than willing to share and I'm sure that Ran is as well..." Shuji states as more tears fall from my eyes. I look from Shuji to Ran as Ran glides his thumbs over my cheek bones and gives me little kisses all over my face "Kitten if that is what you want then I will share you, even though I know I can get you off better than he can" He smirks as Shuji just scoffs. "Yeah I highly doubt that asshole" Shuji spat out as I just giggle and an idea pops into my head. "well how about you put your money where your mouth is Ran." I smirk up at him as his eyes widen and I hear a deep chuckle come from Shuji "HA! She got you." Shuji laughs out as he makes his way back to my bed but I grab his hand before he gets very far. "Nu-uh you get to join in Shuji...always saying how your the only one to make me squirt right? Time for you both to nut up or shut up" I state with a smirk as I feel a hand fly up and clasp onto my throat and feel hot breath on my ear as Ran whispers into my ear "Kitten I think you're being a bit bold thinking you can handle both of us aren't you? Now where did you get this idea from? Or was it something you've been wanting for a while? To be fucked by two guys, to feel two cocks entering your holes and making you squirm in pleasure. Hmmm?" Ran states as I feel a shiver down my spine and let out a soft whimper. "Ah there she is my sweet little submissive princess" Shuji states as he walks behind me and grinds his boner on my ass. The two of them look at each other with lust filled eyes as I feel Shuji starts to grind harder on me I feel Rans fingers sliding across my slit and look up at them and they're now making out with each other! "Oh fuck that's so hot" I mutter out as I get taken to the bed and thrown down on it. I feel my legs get spread as the bed dips in two places when i open my eyes I look to see Ran with his head down near my pussy as he sticks his tongue out and gives one long lick and my head drops back. But as my head drops back its caught by Shuji's hands "Princess, I need you to be a good girl and suck daddy's cock okay?" he says in a seductive husky tone. I nod in response and open my mouth as wide as I can to accommodate his size as he shoves his cock into my mouth and down my throat, thank god for no gag reflex! I moan when I feel two digits enter my pussy which causes a vibration on Shujis cock. "Holy fuck princess. God I pissed your mouth. You suck cock so good." Shuji grunts out. I hear a pop sound and the digits being pulled out of my pussy. "Mmm yes she is. That mouth can do a lot can't it?" Ran asks while yanking my lower body with his and lining up at my entrance but before he can thrust in I stop him. "Wait.. I wanna take you both.." I say shyly. "Oh you think you can handle that kitten? Well how do you want us then?" Ran asks while stroking his hardened cock. "I'll take you however you both want.." "hmmm okay princess you're about to be very very full." Shuji states scooping me up and laying down with me sitting up on him. Ran comes behind me and shoved me forward onto Shujis chest as I feel Shujis cock at my pussy and Rans at my ass. "Just breathe kitten. The pain will subside quickly" Ran states while slowly entering into my ass. "HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST THAT FUCKING HURTS!" I scream out as Shuji takes two fingers and starts to rub my clit while kissing my neck. Ran whispers sweet nothings in my ear as both of them are now fully inside of both of my holes. "Okay..you can move now" I state as they both start to thrust into me in at a decent pace. "Oh fuck! Princess you've gotten tighter. Thought he was fucking you good?" "Oh shut the fuck ~nghhh~ up. God damn kitten your milking our cocks aren't you?" Ran grunts out as he pulls on my hair. "FUCK!~ I'm gunna cum!" I moan out as both of them go faster and harder as they drill into my pussy. "Fuck yes princess cum on both our cocks let it out baby." Shuji states as I reach my peak and squirt all over both of them. "Damn kitten you've made a mess. Time for us to finish with you. Where do you want our cum?" "In me-oh god~ please in me!" I moan out chasing another high. As they both continue their assault on my pussy and ass and finally they cum both with deep husky growls. "Fuck that was amazing. I'm going to sleep now." I roll off of them and state and a few seconds later I feel myself being cleaned by the two guys as they sandwich me and I whisper out in a delirious sleepy state "I'm happy I have two men I love now.." as I finally drift off to sleep.