bad drean

*smg4 and smg3 were sitting down in smg3s coffee shop*

*smg3 blushes and looks over to smg4*

Smg3: hey 4...I want to tell you something Important...*he Said with blush on his face, feeling like a billion butterflies were in his stomach as it hurted to even talk to smg4, he felt like he'd had a heart attack right now*

*smg4 looks at smg3 with his adorable face and his beautiful smile and eyes smg3 couldn't help but fall in love with him*

Smg4: yes 3? *he smiles more after he answers smg3 his 'friend' wondering what smg3 is going to say to him*

*smg3 looks down trying to get the words out of his more witch felt like a cactus was in his mouth and throat as he gets them to come out his mouth*

Smg3: I feel something different between us and the others...something MORE then friends....I mean...I LOVE YOU SMG4! *he smiles as he finally found the words and they finally came out*

*smg4 looks down and it looks like he is going to say something*

Smg4: oh smg3...I hate you...I'm sorry bit I well NEVER love you...you traumatized me and for that I HATE YOU so don't even think about it...you treated me like trash for YEARS how would I love you? Pathetic, you are so pathetic! Falling in love with your enemy!

*he looks back at smg3, his face nothing but skin. He doesn't have eyes, a mouth, eyebrows or a nose*

Smg4: you really are a idiot!

*smg3 falls into smg4 but then falls into a hole that was inside smg4 that he didn't see*

Smg3: AAAAAAAAAHHHH! SOMEONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING! Is this inside my head?!

*he Falls into a hospital bed*

Smg3: ugh! Ow!

*a Dotcor comes and looks at him*

Smg3: Dotcor I can't tell what's going on inside my mind!

*the doctor takes off his mask, and he has no mouth but a knife cut to make a smile*

Dotcor: *laughs* see how I laugh at you, no you'll never understand, no you'll never ever understand. *laughs more*

*smg3 falls off a bridge*

Smg3: AAAAAAAAAHHHH- *hits the ground*

*smg3 wakes up*

Smg3: HUH?! What?...dammit...stupid non-existent bad dreams!

*smg3 looks over sees eggdog and eggpup looking at him worried*

Smg3: don't worry papa's fine!

*looks around and see a wet spot on his pillow were his head was*

Smg3: oh...

*smg3 picks up eggdog and eggpup and watches YouTube for the rest of the night*

(Sorry for taking so long I had work to do but I hope you like it and I'll try to make art for this i hoped you liked this!)