Chapter 1

In middle of the night it was raining heavily with thunder and lightning. Naina was walking in an empty road hopelessly and aimlessly with a trolley bag carrying with her .But not a single drop of tear in her eyes .May be she wants to cry but her pain can't be defined by tears. Her heart was too heavy to cry .
Her brain was lost somewhere then she heard someone crying bitterly .She could easily tell that how much broken that person must be by the painfull screams of crying.
She searched for that person she found a girl about her age behind a car . That girl was clinging her self , closing her knees to her chest crying like a hell.
Then she started yelling pointing towards the sky "WHY!Why? Why did you do this to me? Is this your justice? Already you had given me alot of problems but I was trying to be Okay . But today my whole life is distroyed , I became homeless , My character is ruined, I lost my image , I lost my everything!!!"
Greeting her teeth said "And all this because of that AMAN MEHRA. But nobody is pointing their fingers on him. Why? Whyyyyy!! It is all because I am a girl ?"
Here Naina was watching everything standing behind tha car . She can see her reflection in that girl . She went to her and put her hand on her shoulder. That girl lifted her face little, her eyes were completely red , her pain could be seen in her eyes . As if her eyes were telling that how much broken she is from inside. Naina felt bad for her , she asked in her cracked voice"Why are you crying? What happened?Can I do something for you?" Hearing her questions that girl started crying louder. May be because of the concern in Naina's voice.
Seeing her crying more badly Naina got Panicked and tried to console her" please don't cry..... please Stop crying. Otherwise you will get sick . Tell me what can do for you ?"
Naina was continuously carresing her back " calm down,calm down. Breath in..... Breath out ....... Don't worry insano everything will be fine . Just breathe."
That girl was following Naina.
Now she calmed down and stopped crying. But suddenly she fainted and fell on the ground. May be she stopped crying because she has left no energy to cry .
Naina was scared, she tried to wake her up but she was not opening her eyes. She ran from there to seek some help . After sometime she managed to take her to the hospital.
In hospital doctor said " She is okay now . She fainted because of weakness. She will be get her concious back in next hours."
Naina" Thank you doctor "
After about an hour that girl opened her eyes . She was having trouble in getting up then immediately Naina came and help her and made her sit by putting pillow behind her back. She gave her a glass of water and asked" Are you okay?"
That girl" yeah! I am fine. But who are you? "
Naina forwarded her hand " Hii! I am Naina . Nice to meet you. And you ?"
That girl shaking hands with Naina" Hii! I am Harshita. Thanks for helping me "
Naina" ummm.... I think you should thanks God. Yeah same God to whom you were complaining. He sent me to help you "
HARSHITA didn't say anything. Then doctor came in the room and asked her" how are you feeling now?"
Harshita " good "
Naina " accha tell me why were you crying like that "
Harshita " My family throw me out of the house "
Naina" what ? Why ?"
Harshita " you don't know about today's breaking news "
Naina" No. Why ?"
Harshita" if you knew it perhaps you would not have asked this questions or help me. "
Naina " Aisa kuch nhi h . But what are saying? I can't understand."
Harshita " Doctor, can I use your phone for a min?"
Doctor" yeah ! Offcourse "
Harshita" thanks "
Then she forwarded her phone to harshita. Harshita searched something in phone but got shocked.
Doctor" what happened? Is anything wrong?"
Harshita " doctor, do you anything about today's breaking news of Aman Mehra? "
Doctor" Amar Mehra? The famous buisnessman , right? Today there is no news about him ."
Harshita was confused. She thought" how could this be possible? Where did all the pictures go ? "
Seeing her lost in thoughts Naina sit near harshita and put her hand in her arm " harshita? Is something wrong? Tell me what happened? Why you became homeless?"
Harshita" my family don't need any reason to hate me . This alone reason is enough for them to hate me that I am a girl ."
Naina forwarded her hand to shake . Harshita saw her with confusion. Naina forcefully shaking hands with her " you are not alone . I am here for you."
Harshita smiled little " Thanks but why are you doing this for me ?"
Naina " Because I am also homeless."
Harshita's smile faded " what ?"
Naina faking her smile " yes . I see my reflection in you. We are almost in same situation. But the only difference is that I left that toxic house "
Harshita " I am sorry for you ."
Naina " don't be because I am not"
Harshita " okay from today we will be there for each other . You are right God made us meet because we need each other. "
Wipping her tears harshita said" from today you are my family "
Hearing her words naina got emotional and hug her .
Doctor was watching everything from long time she wipe her lone tear and came forward and told  " okay girls! No more melo drama. Now do you know where to go ?"
Both girls got confused and see each other's face . Getting no answer they both shake their head in NO.
Doctor " I knew it . Okay from today you both will stay in my apartment."
They both became happy.
Harshita " But why are you doing this for us ?"
Doctor " because I see my reflection in you two . My parents also had never faith in me but see today I am a successful doctor. And I have my own family and they love me alot"
Then both the girls came and hug the doctor and she also give them Back hug .
doctor " or waise v koi ehsan nhi kar rhi h jab tum dono ko job mil Jaye to rent pay kar Dena "
.
.
.
.
Both girls have shifted to the apartment. It was 1 BHK apartment but had enough space for two people.
Naina" so what have thought about future?"
Harshita" I don't want to do a job anymore because whatever happened in past was all because of job . "
Naina" And thanks to my father nobody will give me job !"
Harshita" but for you I can try to do a job "
Naina" Even I also don't want to do a 9 to 5 job now . I want start a business now "
Harshita " like what?"
Naina" Ab m wo karna chahti ho jo mujhe accha lagta h . I like flowers and nature. I want to be a decorator . I want to open a company for even managing where I will get a chance to show my creativity."
All this when she was talking, her passion can be seen in her eyes .
Harshita" I also like flowers so much . Even an artist also hidden in me . It's hidden because nobody praised. I like your idea. We can work for it "
Naina got upset " but we don't have that much budget "
Harshita " it's okay . We will take loan . Waise v ab hamare paas khone ke liye h v kya "
Naina " aise q bol rhi ho ! Now I have you . "
Harshita" and I have you ."
Then they both hug .
Harshita making a grumpy face"achha ab mujhe bhok lagi h"
Naina " koi baat nhi . Abhi kuch banati ho"
HARSHITA " tumhe khana banana v aata h ?"
Naina" Haan . Kyon ?"
Harshita" I was never been good in girlish things and it was a plus point for them to hate me "
Naina remember something and jerk her thinking and said " offo!! Forget about the past and leave"
.
.
.
.
.
At. First they both started with small flower shop  gradually they grow and finally they opened a company. By the time their bond became stronger.They are like sisters or more than that.God let them meet because he has a plan for them .
.
.
.
.
.
One year later:
Their company has grown very much and today they are going to have biggest deal of ever .
Harshita fixing her wrist watch "jaldi kar Naina!! Late ho jayenge Aaj bht bada project h . Suna h sab se bade buisnessman ki shadi ho rhi h . Ye mauka hath se nhi Jane Dena hain . Agar sab kuch aache se ho gaya to loan ki v tension khatam ho jayegi ."
Naina came and stuffed sandwich in her mouth and said"chup ho ja meri maan !!subha se 100 baar bata chuki h . Ab chup chap nasta kar ."
Harshita" chup chap or main ? Huh!! Impossible " saying this she flip her hairs . And then both of them burst into laugh.
.
.
.
.
.
Harshita " you lock the gate, I am starting the scooter"
.
.
And then both the girls set out towards their destination without knowing that a Strom is waiting for them.
.
.
.
.
.
Harshita crying in rain

.
.

Two besties

Two besties......
.
.

.

.
So how was the chapter?
I hope you like it . Do hit the stat button and comment.
Your little support will motivate me alot .
Byee ......