Chapter 2

Harshita was roaming around at the venue with a tensed face then she saw a man entering from the gate . Her blood was boiling due to anger and eyes filled with tears. Because he was the same person whose face she never wanted to see again. But the destiny had decided something else .
And old man come and hug him ,
"Aman beta !! Tumhari best friend ki shadi hai to ab aa rhe ho. Tumhe hi sambhal na h sab kuch ab. Everything should be perfect"
Aman "yes uncle. I know . That's why I suggested you to hire one of the best event management company of the city "
Aman 's back was facing harshita , he didn't see her but she was hearing everything Clearly. She was shocked. Anger rushed to her veins. When that old man left harshita took long steps, went to Aman .
She shouted from behind "AMAN MEHRA!!!"
He turned around to see but within a second she grabbed his collar and said in a loud voice "How dare you ? what do you think of yourself? Huh?! At first you distroyed my life and now with your best friend you are trying to hurt my best friend. Tum logon ki problem kya ?"
Aman got very angry at her actions but he tried to calm himself because he didn't want to harm her. If it was someone else, they would have been six feet under the ground.
Removing himself he said in a cold and rude voice "And what is your problem? You don't know who are talking to and what can I do !!"
Harshita said gritting her teeth" I know you very well Mr. Aman Mehra that how cheap you are and how low you can go !"
He was getting angry but then something hit on his mind. He told recalling something"Listen whatever happened that night was not my fault infact you should thanks me for handling everything smoothly. I got deleted all the news before getting viral from entire internet."
A glimpse of that night was hitting her like bullet. She still can remember every detail of that night.
.
.
FLASHBACK:
It was a normal day in harshita's life . She was used to the taunts of her family like' she doesn't do anything, she is good for nothing, she is just a burden for them , she has no skill , and many more'
Nothing was new to her . She killed her inner artist to focus on her studies. But instead of that her parents are not happy. Today she was too much exhausted. Now she has decided to find a job to get rid of the tittle of 'BURDEN'
.
.
.
.
It was her 3rd interview of that day. She was tired and having an headache.she was waiting for her turn then........
.
.
.
.
She opened her eyes , her head was bursting with pain and she found herself in a hotel room .She was scared like a hell.
And a man was standing near the gate ,few steps away from her , staring at her with fire in his eyes.
She got up from the bed out of fear then she noticed that gate was open. She tried to run away but he held her wrist. Within a second he pinned her both hands on the wall by his left hand and with right hand caught her neck. she was trying to get away from his hold but his grip was strong.
He said in his deadly voice which give her chill on spine " Who are you ? Tell me what are you doing here and who sent you?"
Words got stuck in her trought . She could not utter even a single word out of fear .
He shouted"Answer me dammit!!"
She closed her eyes because she could not see the dengerous person who is standing in front of her and said in one go" I don't know anything. The last thing only I can remember that I was waiting for my interview and a staff gave me coffee and now I found my self here ."
He asked in same cold tone "which company?"
She said " A..Aa...Ahuja Enterprises"
Hearing her words he understood the trap. Aujha's are rival company of Aman Mehra because he made his name in buisness world in short of time .
Now they want to defame him by doing such a low deed .
Then he took a look on her . He noticed that her dress were modest. Not like that kind of females who were send to seduce men . Her eyes were closed but tears were continuously flowing from them . Now he understood that she was just a pawn , she is innocent. He freed her from his hold but her legs were still trembling . She opened her eyes and looked into his , he can clearly see how scared she was.
Before he could say anything, a group of people entered the room with light and camera . Lights were flashed.
Till now Aman understand everything and he became a wall to protect her from camera . In this situation she got a chance, she ran away from there the fastest she could. She was continuously running without turning back . After about 10 minutes she felt that now she was far away from them , she stopped. She was breathing heavily, She took long breaths to calm down . While returning to home she was thinking all about today's incident. It was like the worst nightmare for her .
.
.
.
When she reached her home she fixed her appearance so that none could know anything. Her Mother opened the gate , she said faking her smile " Maa ! Today was a very hectic day . I am going to my room for some rest .I will eat later ."
She was entering into the house then her father hold her arm to Stop her .Her father said with an expressionless face " Ye ladki ab yahan nhi reh sakti "
She looked at him with shock "Papa aap aise kyon bol rhe ho ?"
He shouted"don't call me papa with your dirty tounge! I am not your papa!! There is no place for you!" Saying this he dragged her to the gate.
"Aryan , bring this girl's stuff"
Then her younger brother came with two trolley bags .
Harshita said in her crying voice "Why are you doing this to me ? After all what is my fault?"
Her father showed her the news on the phone . A picture was showing where she and Aman were so close. And below the picture the BREAKING NEWS was flashing "Aman Mehra was found in a hotel room with a girl!!"
Till now her eyes were filled with tears . Her father snatched the phone and said "From your birth till today you have done nothing praiseworthy but today you tarnished my name and my reputation.
From today you are dead for us. We have no relation with you ."
Hearing those words she felt like someone stabbing knife in her heart. She already knew that her parents doesn't like her but today she felt that she means nothing to them . Thet  don't even trust her . With wet eyes she looked at her mother but her standing like a statue she found no hope . And she has no expectations  from her brother because he is the carbon copy of her father. She was thinking what was all her fault?
.
.
Her father threw her bags out of the gate "JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" And closed the door on her face . She was kept saying"please listen to me papa! Please! just once . please papa! Please!! " And knocking the door "PAPAAA!!!"
She cried the loudest she could but it did affect those heatless person.
And that day she lost all the hopes from family.
.
.
.
FLASHBACK ENDS--
.
.
.
.She said stomping her feet"Thanks ? My foot!! May be that night didn't change anything for you. But after that my entire life changed."
His face experience changes, he asked in serious tone " what do you mean ?"
She shouted angrily" f*ck that night! You tell me why the hell your bustard best friend is trying to hurt my friend?"
He was controlling his anger for long time but now it was getting too much for him .
He said in angry but cold voice "mind your language or you have to pay for it ."
She said in mocking tone "No ! I won't !! Because the irony is I have nothing to lose .
Why your friend hurt Naina again and again . At first he made fun of her feelings and now he knowingly hired her for his wedding management. Seriously? In this big city he could not find any other event management company?
I know you both are doing this knowingly. It was all your plan "

she kept spitting whatever coming in her mouth . Then being irritated by her words Aman put his right hand on her mouth and "Chup ! Ek dum chup !! Ketna bolti ho tum !
Ladki ho ya Railgadi rukne ka naam hi nhi h !"
She got irritated and bite on his hand .
Him removing his hand "Aghhh!!jungli billi !!"
She gave him a tight lipped smile on his compliment and flip her hair . When she was about to leave he held her hand gentle and said "Ab aap meri baat sunengi ?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So how was the chapter? Do let me know.
Hit the ⭐ star button and share your opinion in comments
Your little effort is my motivation
Byeee and take care guys .