Evangeline

Ohh her eyes. The so many millions of the stars in the sky can't even begin to compare. Her eyes, is where the true full story began.

When the man looks at her, it seems all his bleak black world turns around to forgive him. The joy of living, the beauty of forgiving, all seemed to be dull before, but now, it offers a new topic and source to be believed again.

But, the journey as he made a climb, each step seemed to him to be a very hard obstacle, to tackle, to get to know, what approaching a woman really looks like.

The enjoyment of one, truthful Piotr, is always full of mystery and misery. It seemed to him that seeing every girl's in their eyes, can somehow healed him to the extreme. That's when he decided to go take a climb.

Many thoughtful notes he got when suddenly, the obstacle seemed to be a lot harder than before. It always is, and it never goes.

He first went to a boulder to train himself, to get rid of those unwell thoughts. The ones that can make him go AWOL again. He can be lost, and never to return.

The magic of it seemed simple. He just needs to find a woman that understands her. Not just from her eyes. Not those glistening and clear black eyes. The ones that offer comfort such as the sun, blazing all its glory and warmth throughout the whole world.

Fields would be greener, the world he lives in, suddenly turn out to be more interesting. When she walks in to his life, with all her kindness and smile of the whole world, she said hello.

"Is this yours?" The girl found a pen lying down in the floor where Piotr works in.

"Ohhh, yeah! Thanks." Piotr said and smiled, and continued his work.

But the second he looks again, he knows he never could return. It was like an abyss, taking him down to Neverland. Never to leave the captivating joy that her kindness may bring. The love and warmth that her heart can offer him, if only it was as magical as in the movies.

Like, every way that they could be together, reading books, singing songs, and dancing all along. Through the sad and smile, he danced the way through his mind on how happy and simple life would be. Everybody finds it so easy to fell in love. He can never crack the code.

It was always a mystery after all.

That's why he took the boulder class, to know how to be in tough situations, and try to find the way out. And reach the goal as a fulfillment of what hard work and sacrifice should be.

Whenever he doesn't do anything, he goes to work. Sometimes, the job of analyzing particles seemed to be the most humane thing possible. In what way, could a man appreciate the smallest part of the universe, and realize that many more are going to be much more gargantuan than even the largest planet Jupiter. Each life comprehends itself, each form has its own meaning. And he took it to heart, and took it to be the goal of the journey.

For finding happiness, maybe isn't his calling after all. He can only be happy when someone else's happiness is on his way.

But, the way the mysterious girl, being so random, with all her curiosity in what he was doing, intrigued him in the nonsensical way possible.

Maybe, she's the one.

Like many, many girls before her, Piotr took the bait again.

Days go by, never without a moment to comprehend, what lovely skies and smiles that she could be giving. So many wonderful moments can't be written enough, or expressed dearly, of the magic of one Queenia.

That's when, Piotr looks at the surrounding of the top of one hill, and exhales, and then thought, "man, if only."

The colorful flowers all across the top, spanning of yellow, purple, magenta, and red, expressed more than enough feelings that he have for one certain girl. She is Queen, the merryment of his wildest dreams and unimaginable tenderness.