Unexpected first Date🫣?

MISHFA KHAN

Mr.akdu Mai keh rhi hu na, mujhe nhi Jana h hospital. Mai thk hu.

AFNAN ALVI

Apke is trh masum chehre KO use krke zidd krne se Mai nhi sunne wala apko chlna padega bas baat khtm😌😌

MISHFA KHAN
Mr.mai nhi utar rhi gaadi se kyuki mujhe nhi Jana h..

AFNAN ALVI
Mohtarma ap khud ap ne pairo pe chal ke jayenge ya Mai itne logo ke samne apka utha kr le jau?
Faisla apka h.. jaldi btaye.

MISHFA KHAN
(She look at him in a shock 😲)
And said rehnede Mai khud chl kr aarahi hu😔🥺.

AFNAN ALVI
(Smirked) Ji chaliye...

AUTHOR
They both went inside the hospital.
Mishfa's injuries got dressed up and then she looked at him with anger and went towards the car, leaving behind the poor afnan..

MISHFA KHAN
Ye glt dhamki thi Mr...
(She said pointing his finger towards him and in anger)

AFNAN ALVI
Ji Mohtarma mujhe pta h. Mujhe maaf kr dijiye,us waqt mujhe apki andar lejane ke liye bolna pada.
(He said while starting the car without seeing her)

MISHFA KHAN
Maafi ke taur par ap mujhe.. dinner pe le chle mujhe bhuk lagi h
(She said while making a puppy face 👀)

AFNAN ALVI
Jaisa ap kahe Mohtarma..
(He smiled)

AUTHOR
For the first time afnan smiled two times in a day, which he had never done before. He is still in shock why is he doing this👀👀..

After approx 15 minutes they reach the hotel...

Both of them settled at the table, now it's time for order...

AFNAN ALVI
Mang waye Mohtarma Jo apko khana h..

MISHFA KHAN
Ji wo tho Mai krungi h, apke Salah ki zrurt nhi h mujhe....

AUTHOR Both of them gave their orders and there was total silence until the food finishes

AUTHOR
Both of them gave their orders and there was total silence until the food finishes. After that mishfa stand up and gone towards the car. While afnan was paying the bill and then following mishfa right behind her...

After settling in the car...

AFNAN ALVI
Mohtarma apke hostel Ka gate ab tk band ho chuka hoga. Ap ky krna chahti thi ab...
(He was saying all this while wearing seatbelt, not noticing that mishfa has already slept...)

When he saw her his heart skipped a beat...

He was just admiring his love of life...

After some time he noticed that she was shivering as she was wet..

He raised his car's speed took her to the hotel back. Arhan was sleeping in one room.
So he took her to the next one..
He settled her on the bed and turned on the heater as well covered her with the blanket...

AUTHOR
Afnan was just so busy admiring her that he himself don't know when he slept on the couch without even changing...

Next Morning 🌅 🌄........

Guys curiousity bhi kuch hoti h na so let's save our curiosity to know what happened the next morning...

Thank you so much for reading 🌹❤️....

I love you all, so sorry for the grammatical mistakes..

Atleast ispe 10 votes aur 5 comments krdo meri Jaan please..

For more updates follow me on Instagram - heart.writes26 ❤️