Babysitting part 2

"How do you guys feel about pizza for dinner," I asked Michael and Gianna while Grayson was helping them up into the high stools by the island. Gianna and Michael cheered in excitement. After seating them, Grayson walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist while putting his chin on my shoulder. "Having fun," I asked jokingly. "Actually, I really like taking care of them. They're great kids," he whispered while kissing my cheek. I giggled and asked for Grayson to sit with Michael and Gianna while I ordered dinner for them.
When I came back, Michael was the only one sitting at the table. I asked him where Grayson and Gianna were and he pointed into the family room where I heard laughter erupting. I picked Michael up and carried him on my hip. I saw Grayson on top of Gianna tickling her and telling her to "take it back" while trying to hide his smile. "Take back what?" I asked while walking over to the two of them with Michael resting his head on my shoulder. "She thinks that you like her more than me," Grayson said in disbelief. "Well I hate to break it to you Grayson, bu-" Grayson's lower lip started trembling as he kept repeating, "what?" (Like in the vine when the little girl breaks up with him haha) Gianna stood up on the couch cheering in triumph and as soon as Grayson saw he picked her up started running around the house with her.
A couple minutes later the doorbell rang, and I went up to answer the door to get the pizza. I paid the guy and thanked him before shutting the door. "PIZZA'S HERE," I called from the foyer. I heard two pairs of feet pattering against the tiles, but they were soon stopped when Grayson came up behind them and scooped one kid in each arm. They started giggling even more, and he carried them back to the table while putting each one back in their seat. I took out plates and put a slice on each plate for the kids and Grayson came up to get them from me. He swiftly pecked my neck before picking up some pieces for the two of us. Before we knew it, it was already 8:15, which meant it was time to get ready for bed. I took Gianna while Grayson took Michael to get ready. We met back up in the hallway to take them to go brush their teeth. Grayson sat down on the closed toilet while pulling me onto his lap. "They're adorable," he whispered while resting his forehead on my shoulder tired from running around with them for the past couple of hours. "Yeah, they really are," I quietly responded. After we took them to their separate rooms to say goodnight to in a couple of minutes. We went to Michael first because we had to read him a story before he fell asleep. He asked Grayson to read to him tonight. I patiently sat in the play chair across the room while I watched them as if they brothers. I started dozing off after a while and was woken up by Grayson rubbing my shoulder telling me that it was time to move onto Gianna's room. When we walked in there, she was reading and looked like she tired herself out. I gently took the book out of her hands and marked her page for her while placing the book on her nightstand. I kneeled down and kissed her forehead after saying goodnight to her. Just as Grayson and I were about to walk out of the room Gianna turned around and asked if she could talk to Grayson. I walked out of the room and told Grayson I'd go put a movie on in the family room. I made my way over to the couch and grabbed the remote while putting the TV on and settled for my favorite Christmas movie Elf. I heard a bedroom door shut and peered over the couch seeing Grayson walking down the hall with a wide grin on his face. He came around the other side of the couch and sat down while putting his arm around my shoulders. I moved closer to him and rested my head on his chest. "What did she have to say to you," I asked mid-yawn. "Oh nothing," he said while smirking down at me. "What'd she say," I repeated. "I can't tell you," he stated like it was an obvious secret. "Please baby," I begged while gently kissing him all over his face. He looked right into my eyes and said, "Do you really want to know?" I nodded my head joyfully up and down waiting for him to tell me. "Well... I'm not going to tell you," he said while turning his head back to the TV. My jaw dropped and stared at him. "You look so cute when you're mad and confused," Grayson told me while going in for a kiss. I turned around and refused to look at him. "C'mon babe. Really?" I made a hmph sound while staying in the same position. Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around me, and Grayson's body heat warming me up. He pulled me back down onto the couch, and we both moved to our sides to face each other. Grayson pulled me closer to him before opening his mouth to say what she said. "She said that she didn't want me to break up with you because she really liked me and that she could tell that we were really happy together," Grayson told me while pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. I looked him straight in the eyes before kissing him. He kissed me back with so much passion and we slowly pulled apart. We spent the rest of the night on the couch together cuddling and just talking to each other. We eventually fell asleep. Grayson on his back, and I was on my side using help like a pillow. One of his arms around my waist, and my hand and head resting on his chest while our legs were entangled. My Aunt Mary came home and called my mom to say that we were both too tired to drive back, so we'd spend the night there and then she came up to us and placed a blanket down on us after taking multiple pictures of us together. I genuinely thought that this night wouldn't be as nice as we had originally planned, but it ended up being better than what I could have ever wanted.