Meeting his friends - Ethan

"No please Ethan please don't make me go," I pleaded. I have been dating Ethan for a bit over a month now, and he wanted me to meet his friends for a while now. I have been putting it off ever since he first suggested it. "Come on it won't be that bad. Grayson will be there, and you guys are friends," Ethan reasoned. "No, Ethan, I can't," I argued. "I really don't get why you won't go. When you wanted me to meet your friends, I agreed and had no problem with doing it," Ethan mentioned trying to guilt me. I heavily sighed understanding where he was coming from. "Fine, I'll be at your house in 20." "Thank you so much, babe. I can't wait for them to meet you. They'll love you," he replied with that and we both hung up.
As soon as I hung up I walked over to my vanity to get ready. I had to make sure that I looked good, but I also had to make sure that I wasn't overdoing it. I get that we're both 14, but his friends will really influence the future of our relationship. If they don't like me, they'll tell Ethan and that will be the end of it.
I ended up getting there a bit later. I hoped that none of his friends would be there yet because I didn't want them pissed at me for being let. Before getting out of the car, my sister reminded me that I should just relax and be myself especially because Ethan says that they'll like me. I slowly pushed open the car door and made my way to the front door. My finger crept its way over to the doorbell and rested on the cold button for a minute before I finally mustered up the courage to push it. The ring echoed throughout the front of the house. It a matter of seconds the door swung open.
"(Y/N)!" Ethan exclaimed as soon as he saw you engulfing you into a hug while nuzzling his face into my shoulder.
"Hey," I laughed from how tight his hug was
He released me and his hand fastened to my wrist. "Come on the guys are downstairs and they're really excited to meet you!" he exclaimed. The sides of my mouth slowly curved up into a forced smile. Ethan was racing through the kitchen to get to the basement. I tried to use my weight and slowly walk to give me a few more seconds to calm down. I had started to put up an actual fight to keep myself from moving, and Ethan noticed that. He stopped pulling me and turned around to look at me.
"Is something wrong, (Y/N)?" Ethan questioned worry flooding his eyes.
"Um uh yeah, everything's fine," I said trying to convince Ethan as best as possible.
"Something's up, and I know it, (Y/N)."
I sighed and my eyes trailed down to the ground. I couldn't look him in the eyes and say this. "Well Ethan, it's just that... I'm ju-I'm... I'm scared that they won't like me and then... then you're gonna break up with me."
"(Y/N), I'm not gonna break up with you if they don't like you. I like you, and I really don't care what they think. The opinions that really only matter are ours because this is our relationship. This relationship is you and me not you and me with my friends. As long as I like you and you like me, we'll be fine. And anyway they are looking forward to meeting you ever since I showed them a picture of you. They think you're really hot, but you don't worry about that because that's something I have to deal with."
As soon as Ethan finished saying that I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso. Ethan's arms snaked around my waist as he kissed my temple. All of a sudden we heard the basement door fly open and someone yell, "Ethan we've been sitting down there waiting to meet (Y/N), and we find you keeping her from us up here tsk tsk."
"Well (Y/N), it's lovely of you to finally join us," Grayson teased.
We finally all went down stairs and ended up having a ton of fun with Ethan's friends. I learned that the one who came up while we were in the kitchen was named Ryan, and he was really funny. I don't know what I was so scared of. Ethan's friends are great and we even planned for me to bring my friends over next time so all of us can do something together.