chapter1: A sorcerer/Killer.

Here's chapter one if you enjoyed drop s vote it really spurs me on to make more.

The year was 1997 in the outskirts of tokyo in a wooded area a large centipede like monster with human looking mouths on its head drooling blood towered over a figure.

It was a boy in his late teens around 18 with jagged red hair, and a fair complexion tainted by blood dripping off him.

Standing in a somewhat tattered school uniform with missing buttons and slashes in it.

"Y/////nnn. . ."

The teen now dubbed Y/n furrowed his brows at the curse which shot one of its legs at him only to be smacked away by his arm.

Y/n twisted his wrist grabbing the tip of its pointed leg digging his feet into the dirt pivoting around using his superhuman strength to lift the curse into ground throwing large amounts of dirt into the air.

A slash opened in the curses stomach as its chest cavity opened before a smaller more bipedal looking curse emerged.

It's mass was muscular and had an exoskeleton around it. Around the curse's head was a sort of hardened armor like a helmet with no eye holes.

Y/n grew a wary look on his face as he raised his guard fists clenched.

The new curse looked at Y/n blinking behind him as the teen's eyes shot wide open.

A clicking noise left the curse as it swung its arm at Y/n's who swung his own arm.

Trees collasped and the earth shook as their forearms clashed together creating a shockwave.

Y/n: First grade? Nah maybe special grade.

Whistling was heard as Y/n slammed into a boulder which shattered from the impact.

The red haired boy grunted and stood up looking ahead narrowly dodging a clothesline that he bent backwards under.

A fist full of cursed energy was slammed into the curses spine making it arch backwards into the blow as red pieces of its armor chipped off into large pieces dropping to the ground while purple blood oozed out.

Y/n followed up grabbing it by the waist hugging it from behind spitting out blood when he was elbowed hard enough to break his nose.

However that didn't deter him and he fell backwards slamming the curse head first into the ground in a german suplex.

The earth under them cracked creating fissures. Blood splattered against the hard rotting bark of a withered as Y/n stood up with his arm broken.

The flesh was mangled and bone pierced through skin, blood oozed out the ripped open skin as Y/n looked down at it completely unbothered.

Suddenly his ruined arm started contorting, the bone sticking out went back inside into its rightful place as the muscle was repaired as well. In the span of a second all this took place and his arm looked brand new without a scratch.

Y/n: So grateful i have reverse cursed technique.

A smirk took over Y/n's face filled with nothing but condescending while he looked at the curse which was damaged.

Y/n: C'mon, you're not done playing. . .right?

"You waste too much time"

Dropping into sight was a woman who seemed a tad bit older then Y/n.

She had long messy disheveled looking hair that clung to her sweaty pale skin.

Her emerald green eyes had a glint of annoyance in them. The most notable detail about her was the scar on the edge of her lip.