Chapter2: Cursed child.

Yo here's chapter two, drop a vote if you enjoyed.

The silence that filled the convience store was long as a tension filled the air as Y/n gaped at Naobito with wide eyes.

Y/n: A-A child? Why?

Naobito gave Y/n a look as if he was stupid. And folded his arms over his chest.

Naobito: Toji doesn't have any siblings, her mother died and her father refuses to take another mistress.

Y/n: That's not toji and i's problem now is it?

A chuckle left Naobito who grabbed a small onigiri bundle holding it in his hands.

Naobito: Not really, but to him it is. See he wants to keep his side of the family going. And he remembered Toji existed hence forth he wants her to have a child.

Y/n: Then fuck a random woman it's not that difficult.

Naobito: I thought someone like you would have known this by now. That a noble would never sully their flesh with a commoner.

Y/n: Someone like me?

Naobito: Someone from a sorcerer family. I know all about you, the pariah of your family for not inheriting a family technique. The outcast who ran away and changed his name.

Y/n grabbed naobito by his collar glaring into his eyes.

Y/n: You're pissing me off old man! Don't act like you know me cause you dont!

Naobito pushed Y/n back and straightend his haori tugging it slightly keeping it on his shoulders.

Naobito: I have little care about your emotions child. Just pass the message along to toji.

Y/n: I ain't doing shit!

"U-Um excuse me. . .Can i help you two?

Stepping up nervously to the two of them taking note of the tension was a young woman around Y/n's age. She was dressed in a red clerk uniform and had brown hair held into a pony tail.

Y/n: No, not at all we were just leaving miss.

Unbeknownst to the woman wrapped around her was a curse that was eel like with a rubber body and no eyes. Its fangs were dangerously close to her neck.

Y/n smiled at her reaching towards her grabbing the curse crushing it immediately before dropping it and grabbing a bag of rice tossing it into his cart all in one fluid motion.

Naobito: Have a good day young man.

The older man watched Y/n retreat clenching his shopping cart handle tightly.

(An hour later- patrol)

A cold breath blew through the air, the sun was going down and Y/n was calmly walking down the streets.

He had a thoughtful expression on his face as his eyes scanned around for any curses while he expanded his senses for any cursed energy.

In the back of Y/n's head he thought about his conversation with naobito.

Y/n: No wonder why she hates you people.

A surge of cursed energy reached Y/n who turned his head and sprinted in the direction it came from.

Digging his feet into the pavement he leapt up into the air gliding over a few buildings before he crashed in a crouching position infront of a large purple curse.

It was a larg bulbous mass that was colored purple. It had long fat arms that were reaching out to grab a little kid.

He had slightly long black hair and had brown eyes. He seemed to be in middle school and he was still wearing school clothes.