Coheeh gets invited back to earth

(Author's note: Sorry for the abundance of short chapters, I recently got into bionicle and sonic the hedgehog, oddly enough. I have been looking at bionicle content and have been slacking off. I think I can make this chapter a bit longer. Also, you've reached the end of the learn more about Deesah and Coheeh's family arc/chill mini-arc. You did it!)

A few ordinary days later, Coheeh gets invited back to earth for a special occasion.

He waited out in a large open area, the US government had finally invited him back to earth. A human ship appeared which from his perspective looked like a giant metal square. The square opened up, and a cold voice called for him from inside "Enter inside, Deesah resident." He walked in to see nobody, the voice must have come from a wall speaker that wasn't visible in his extremely small line of vision. Another thing Coheeh noticed was that he was now capable of rotating and moving in ways that he could not whilst within Deesah's restrictive hold. It was like the planet sucked in anything that didn't have a third dimension of movement.

As Coheeh was on his space-ride to earth, he checked as much as he could of the small spaceship's insides, but he could not find any other living being in there with him. He didn't feel worried about his kids, he left them alone with his roommate Dorellon. What could possibly go wrong in that situation?

Finally arriving at his destination, Coheeh ran quickly out of the ship. He seemed to be at this giant US government building, though he could not see the full extent of it. There were guards perched outside and they were looking at him weird, he knew it in his "gut" (really just his brain in his chest).

 Looking back, Coheeh spotted what he could only guess was fencing behind the ship that brought him to this place

Looking back, Coheeh spotted what he could only guess was fencing behind the ship that brought him to this place. If he was a human, he would have gulped hard. One of the guards opened the door and told him to "Get in there, whatever you are, it's time for  your talk show thinger-dinger." "What's a thinger-dinger", he thought to himself "Ugh, nevermind.". Coheeh knew what a talk show was, there were a lot of Deeson radio shows, after all . Even the Deeson equivalent of a TV in the works, just not available to the public yet. Coheeh was just never rich enough to get his hands on one.

As Coheeh ran inside, he heard some familiar voices. "Coheeh! Bro, oh my god, you're back! Me and Maddie are famous now!" "Coheeh, please distract him for me, he's been pestering me all week." "Omg, Coheeh! The FBI hired us! We're special agents now!" "Please."

Suddenly, two guards rushed Coheeh towards the couch that Maddie and Kohei were sitting on. The speakers on the walls of the room shot on and made the most ear shattering noise a wall speaker had ever made in the history of wall speakerdom, and then it greeted them. "Hello, Deesah resident and Japanese American hu-men, recent events state that you have recently saved the world of Deesah from certain destruction, stopping a certain blonde haired villainess. You are to be questioned on live television, but since the existence of Deesah has been exposed to the public by protesting government employees, you will not have to explain your entire life stories. Just stick to some short and quippy introductions, and extra details."