Demon~Stiles Stilinski

☆Swearing☆

(Stiles pov)

"Scott, look what I found!" I shouted, running into the kitchen. "Yeah, it's a book." He stated. "Well, no shit, but look!" I beamed, pushing the book in his direction. "I can't read any of this." He sighed.

"Well, Lydia has been teaching me some Latin, and I can read some of this!"

"What are you trying to summon yourself a girlfriend?" Scott teased. "Oh har har." I hissed. "I'll even prove that I can read this!" I stated. I opened the book to a paragraph that I could read, and I started speaking.

There was a lightning crack right behind me, and a blistering heat followed behind it.

"What the fuck did you do!?"

(Your pov)
You were down in hell, minding your OWN BUSINESS, when you got summoned to the overworld. You didn't mind it, you like scaring people, but today was supposed to be your day off. But NO. Some stupid kid had to go and summon you.

"Holy shit. I thought this was a recipe book!" The brown haired kid said. "Why would a recipe book be written in Latin?" The other boy stated.

"Oh for fucks sake." You muttered, running a hand across your face.

(Stiles pov)
For a demon she looked somewhat human. The only off thing about her was her red eyes. Which was honestly pretty hot. Maybe this could be a good thing.

(Your pov)
"Where am I? What town is this." You asked the two boys. The kid holding the book that summoned you was really cute, so this wasn't the worst thing to happen today. "Your in my house, in the town Beacon Hills." Flannel boy said.

You've been to this town a couple times. It was tough to get out of though. That's why you haven't visited this place in a century. "Oh of course." You mumbled. "Do you have the 5th book?" You asked both of them.

They both looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows. "What 5th book?" The bou sitting at the table asked.

"I mean the 5th book what else woul I be talking about!" You shouted finally. You sighed and rolled your eyes. "I think we got off on the wrong foot." The flannel boy said.

"I'm Stiles and this is Scott. What's your name?" The now named boy said. "My name in (Y/n)." You answered. "That's an oddly normal name." Stiles said. "If you're a demon, how old are you?" The boy Scott asked.

"At least 500." You shrugged. Both of their eyes widened and their jaws dropped. "How old are you guys?" You asked. "17!" Stiles exclaimed. "How are you 500!" He added.

"Pure spite." You smiled. "Pleasure meeting you Stiles and Scott." You said, sticking out your hands. They looked at each other skeptically, then slowly shook your hand.

"Now let's find that book." Scott said excitedly.

"Derek's ran into many supernatural creatures, but never a demon." Stiles joked. "Who's Derek?" You inquired. "A pain in the ass." "Our friend." They both said at the same time. You smiled and climbed into what Stiles called a 'jeep.'

"You could try knocking next time you come by." The man said. "(Y/n), this is Derek." Scott said, walking over to a bookshelf. Derek looked at your red eyes and slightly pointed teeth.

"You a supernatural?" He questioned. "Demon, so technically yes." You answered. "Wait, so do you know Deucalion?" He asked again. "Kinda." You shrugged. He raised an eyebrow and turned to Scott.

"Now how exactly did she get here to the overworld?" He questioned both of them. "Well, uhm, funny story." Stiles stammered out. "Stiles." Derek sighed.