chapter- 5

Avni pov's🌷

I was roaming around in the road I don't know out of nowhere when did he came cherry on top he smells me like seriously.
I can feel him like he is behind me. When he says to me he will take me with him I'm afraid like seriously when he said to me his blue eyes getting darker.

Whatever, but I have to secure myself from him........anyway now it's too late I have to sleep cause tomorrow will be my first day of college.
-----------------------------------------------------------

In morning 🌷
I'm getting ready for my college and shyara voice coming from kitchen.

Avni come out of your room and eat your breakfast.

Ohk , I'm coming
I get ready fastly.....and then go to living and we both take our breakfast.

Then, I will go to my college
Shayra do studing also but in a different college. Cause she is Arts student and I'm Commerce student that's why......

In college🌷

I finally come to my college really yrr it's fucking awesome college.......

So I'm on way and someone bumped me like seriously I'm Rubbing my nose it's hurt so much ooh god

Can't you see I'm coming.

You can also see me and give a side....

What? Ek to khud Glti ki or upr se mujhe he bol rhe ho himmat to dekho

Don't worry aage se nhi hoga ohk

Ohk dekh kr chlna abse.........

I'm going on my way and finally I find my class
Some boys are eyeing me and some girls gossiping and looks at me.

Im feeling nervous but ohk think everyone get nervous on first day.....

I went to some random sit but this is a first bench.........

And our professor come in the class and start teaching........

Time goes and finally class is over I'm hella tired.....

Like this my every class goes

And it's 5 pm time to go home......

I'm on my way when someone start whistling I don't know who he is I ignored him and start walking.........

But this time someone call my name......

I look behind I saw a same man last night man.......

In this corridor no one are here I'm feeling afraid but I'm not gonna show on my face......

Ooh my senorita miss me so much *smirked* on his face

What?

Senorita muje miss Kia ?

Ooh hello I know English but I'm shocked to see you here? What are you doing here mr.

You get to know soon darling....

Fuck when he say darling I don't why I'm blushing on this word

You know bhad me jao tum.

Jaha tum vha me dear avni

Tumhe chahiye kya mujhse?

Mujhe tumse tum chahiye Jo tum muje Dena chao vo chahiye mujhe senorita

I'm not gonna give you anything you stupid just go away.

I'm going on my way then he pulled me with his hand I bumped on his chest like seriously he is so hard like a stone.......

You can listen my heartbeat baby, why you always running away from me.......

I look handsome I know then why are you fucking running from me.......

You know you are a fucking Aashiq.

Then, let it be baby if I'm a Aashiq in front of you then I'm Aashiq, lover, premi, sb kuch banne ke liye tayar hu.....

Ooh leave me pls, then I hit on his chest and then pushed him he move little bit on his place.

Then I run away from him.

----------------------------------------------------------

Abhimaan pov's🌷
I come to college to meet abhiraj maybe he again beat someone I don't know I came to college and saw my angel face she is fucking hot trust. I want her to be my side and she will become my better half...

I saw her walk in a corridor. I first whistle when she ignored me then I say her name. AVNI fuck amazing name... I want to kiss her cherish her but she always running away from me...

When I saw her she is going I pulled her and she bumped on my chest poor girl she matches her hight to my chest....

When she said to me that you are aashiq I fucking become her Aashiq, lover ,premi whatever she wants to me to become

I love her, I love her so much

I'm on my thoughts then she pushed me I move a little bit on my place she is run away like last night.......

I don't know she wants a marathon race then I willl join her trust me, I can do anything for her.....

Then I also go to my car.......

Abhiraj going to his car but I stopped him, come with you abhiraj

At first he try to convince me he didn't use so much speed on his sports bike

And my eyes look at him he stopped in middle......

--------------------------------------------------------

In car🌷

Bhai, who is she?

Who?

Ladki Bhai ladki.....

Koi nhi thi or himmat bhi mat kr dena kisi ko ghr me batane ki otherwise you know what will I do with you my dear brother he saying while *smirked* oh his face.

Abhiraj getting afraid arre bhai aap to serious le gye me to majak kr rha tha.....

Koi nhi me kuch nhi batauga bhabhi ke bare me ghr pr....

When he says bhabhi I don't why a smile appear on my face

But Bhai I saw her in morning...

When he says my eyes on him

Kha?kb?Kidhar?

Bhai relax I saw her in morning in college don't worry.....

By the way,
She is beautiful very beautiful

I look at him with my cold eyes

Bhai don't worry bhabhi hai very meri bhabhi maa ohk😁

Then, car stopped we arrived in our home...

________________________________________

That's for today🌷
Well stay tuned with me🌷

Pls do vote and comment and also follow me for more updates🌷

Sayonara besties 🌷