NSFW Alphabet (Axel)🖤🔞

A-Aftercare:

He'll probably carry his partner to the shower and help them clean up. If he cares about his partner enough he'll help them redress too and cuddle.

B-Body Part:

Neck, thighs, maybe boobs?

C-Cum:

Yes, he likes it

D-Dirty Secret:

Wants to fuck someone while people are watching to claim that they're his. Obviously he never did it.

E-Experience:

YES. IT'S AXEL

F-Favourite Position:

Doggy style, missionary, cowgirl

G-Goofy:

Yes, he can't think straight during it so he'll say a lot of weird stuff. (And after he finishes he'll be like "What the fuck was wrong with me..?")

H-Hair:

His body overall is quite hairy. But he does shave down there from time to time.

I-Intimacy:

Really desperate and rough

J-Jerk Off:

He's not the type to be ashamed of it. But depending on his mood, I honestly can't give a specific number.

K-Kink:

Probably like BDSM or something. He likes being dominant and possessive. Maybe sadism too.

L-Location :

He doesn't give a fuck, as long as it's just him and his partner then he doesn't care. He doesn't mind if people hear him but he doesn't like it if they saw them.

M-Motivation:

The other wearing something that exposes the thighs, prolly also acting innocent while trying to seduce him.

N-No:

Anything related to piss, I don't think I need to explain why..

O-Oral:

He's Ok at giving, mostly receives.

P-Pace:

Fast and rough. It feels like he's stabbing your gut.

Q-Quikie:

Sure! He'd love to.

R-Risk:

He loves it, it sounds exciting to him. Or he simply doesn't care about any risks.

S-Stamina :

From 3-6 rounds. He'll probably only stop because his partner might split in half if he doesn't, not because he's tired.

T-Toys:

I think he has a vibrator and bondage gear that he doesn't use.

U-Unfair:

YES, he loves to tease his partner and press their buttons.

V-Volume :

Depends, normally not too loud but pretty audible. While giving head? Mf would moan out loud with no shame.

W-Wildcard

I'd like to think that he likes roleplay, it kinda just suits him.

X-X–ray:

Prolly like 7inch ??

Y-Yearning:

Do I need to say more?

Z-Zzz:

He'd immediately fall asleep after the aftercare.

(This was requested by LILLY6024! Lemme know if you have any ideas/requests ^^♡)