Ch3. Shadow's House

Sonics P.O.V
I woke up about 3 hours later. I wasn't on my normal cold bench. I was in a bed. I saw guns hanging all around the room.
Was this Shadow's Room?!?!?!?!?!?!? Yeah it was. I couldn't believe it. I tried to escape but shadow caught me.
"Trying to leave somewhere?" He said with an actual somewhat nice tone. "N-no not at all!" I stammered. I tried to get up but I felt sick.
At that precise moment I threw up on shadows floor. I expected him to get mad at me but he didn't do anything except clean up the puke.
"S-sorry shadz" I stammered. "don't worry about it" he said. I was almost worried. Shadow always teased me and never acted nice to me.
"Sonic just go back to sleep... you deserve it.." Shadow said. I tried but then I couldn't. "Looks like somethins' on your mind, if you want you can tell me.." Shadow said.
"well, I'm a bit scared of you, after everything that's happened.." I stammered. "Sorry, and it looks like more then that" he said looking down almost crying. "Also, my older brother, scourge, kicked me out.. apparently I was and I quote annoying, cocky, and self centered. Shadow gasped with anger. "Nobody hurts Faker, I mean sonic!" He said. I looked confused hearing the name faker again. "Sorry it's a habit" he said trying to snap out of it.
"Thanks Shadow, I'm gonna go to sleep" I said closing my eyes. "Sweet dreams" was the last thing I heard before drifting to sleep.