Ch6. NO SONIC!!!!

Shadow's P.O.V
I went by Sonics room and stared into the window. It looked like he was in a deep slumber. I sat down and tears dripped from my eyes.
Just then the doctor walked out. "Um.. Shadow Lad? I'm afraid we have bad news.. really bad news.." he said with a frown on his face.
'Don't tell me what I think it is! This can't be good'
"What happened....?" I said. "Sonic, he didn't make it.... I'm sorry lad.." the doctor said disappointed yet sad and the same time.
"C-c-can I s-see him?" I stammered and had teary words. The doctor nodded.
I opened the door and saw sonic laying there in bed. He wasn't moving, or breathing. He was dead...
"S-Sonic?" *No response* I sit on the stool next to his bed. I grabbed his hand, held it tight and my eyes got teary.
I didn't hold back. I lay my head on his stomach and cried. His peach stomach turned a dark brown almost.
"Sonic..." I started.
"I'm sorry for all those things I ever said or done. I truly am. I wish you could hear me...." Shadow said still crying and a weak yet cracking voice.
The thing shadow didn't know was sonic could hear him. I won't give any spoilers so yeah.
I was so upset I ended up accidently knocking one of the doctors out. "WWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!"
●☆●☆●☆●
Alright guys, Stuffisawesome133 here and it got pretty sad like I said I won't spoil but the next chapter will be happier and to your surprise quite interesting.