Part 35

DONT BE SILENT READERS PLEASE SUPPORT GUYSSS....

Author Pov :

Advik saw Mahira in unconisous state and she was raped her cloths were torn her side lip was bleeding .He came towards her and covered her with duvet a lonely tear slipped from his eyes suddenly Manav , Rajesh and Ajay came ....Seeing her state Ajay suddenly fell on ground putting his hand on forehead ....Rajesh hugged his brother tightly He was also knowing how much he loves his daughter he cant see her in this state .....

Manav : Advik lets go to hospital first ...

Advik : yes lets go there chachu , papa come please get up ...

then advik held unconsious Mahira in his arms and went towards the car . They drove off towards the hospital ....

They werent knowing how to tell ladies about this but suddenly Manav phone started to ring he saw that srishti was calling him ....He told her camly with paitence trying not to break down .....In next moment they all were their ...Tears were heading down from their eyes silent sobbing was heard in hospital corridoor ...No one was in their sense whereas aarohi who came along with them with lot of pleading and begging was sobbing hard in a conner she wasnt able to face them ....But she was finding advik to tell him what happen but he was no where she went outside the hospital for some fresh air because it was hard to see her happy family like that ....The weather was thunder strom the trees were moving with force of wind lightening making weather more scary ...She notice a familier figuer she knew he was advik she went towards him and ...

Aarohi : Advik ....Softly she was expecting an answer but their was only silence only lightening and thunder was heard she tried again ...this time 

Advik : WHAT YOU NEED NOWW ....AFTER MAKING MY FAMILY LIKE THIS SAY AAROHI ...

Aarohi : A--dvi-k lis--t--en I c-an --Exp--la-in ....She shutered because he was looking scary that time with the weather as his Rudra ruap was coming ...

Advik : LISTEN AAROHI I DONT WANNA LISTEN YOUR EXPLAINATION ...YOU ---Aarohi cut himoff 

Aarohi : ad--vik please --trust me ...She said with courage which was getting less and less

Advik :  TRUST ! NICE JOKE AAROHI YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TOO MY SISTER ! WHY DID YOU HIDE THIS MATTER FROM ME THAT TIME YOU DIDNT TRUST ME NA SOO NOW HOW CAN I I CANT SEE MY SISTER IN THAT STAGE YOU KNOW WHAT MY FAMILY IS GOING THROUGH YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MY FAMILY IS EFFECTED RIGHT NOW ! TRUST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT TO TRUST YOU TELL ME ONE THING YOU MET DIVYANSH EACH DAY I ASKED YOU INDIRECTLY BUT YOU SAID " NO ADVIK I DIDNT MET ANYONE " WHY DDINT YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THAT IF YOU TRUST ME HUH WAS YOU HAVING AFFAIR WITH HIM TELL WHY ARE YOU QUIT NOW SAYY AAROHI I THOUGHT TO TRUST YOU THAT TIME BUT NOW NO NEVER I WILL ABLE TOO SO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE FOR NOW AND MY FAMILY JUST LEAVE FOR SOMETIME  ....Advik poured each every thing he was thinking that time because he wasnt in his sense he tried to trust but now it was broken .....

Whereas aarohi was silent she wasnt knowing what to say ....Now little rain droplets also started to fall and Advik went inside without thinking any thing else ...

Aarohi pov :

Advik did you thought that I and divyansh were having affair how can you advik i know i did wrong not telling you but ....you thought that cheap ......[She was crying while sitting on her knees and holding her stomach while thinking] my baby what if your mother took you away from your family you will not hate your mother na  please baby try to understand what if your dad thought your not his child ....He dont trust me baby i will give all love but please .....baby mera bachaa End 

She got up and went towards the temple near hospital ...She entered the temple saw shivling she put duptta on her head and joined her hands in front of shivling and prayed ...

Aarohi pov :

Shiv ji maaf kr dena mujhe ki mai apne bache se uske papa , dada , dadi , nana , nani , mama , bua ka pyar shinn rhi hu mujhe drr lg rha ha ki wo usse apnaye ge ya nhi pta ha mujhe mumma papa or viyaan mera sath de pr mai un pr bhooj mn kr nhi rhena chahti please maaf kr dena apka sath chaiye bs or kuch nhi ...[ then a flower fell in her duptta giving her sign ] thank u shiv ji ...

[Shiv ji please forgive me that I am taking away the love of  father, grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt from my child. I am afraid that he will not accept him or her or  I know that my mother, father and brother will support me but i dont want to be burden on them. I don't want anything in my life, please forgive me, I don't want anything just stay my side always...]

She was going towards exit of temple but a priest came towards her and said ...

Priest : beta tujhe mene dekha Durr se tu kitna maan lga kr kuch maang rhi thi ...beta shiv ji sb ki sunte ha bs himmat or dhry rhk na zaruri ha ...

[ Daughter I saw u from far praying with concertation you were praying for something listen daughter shiv ji help everyone but you have to be courageous and have patience is important]

Aarohi : ji pandit ji mai jo kadam le ne Jaa rhi hu bs safal ho jau uss mai ...

[Yes priest may the step i am taking be successful ]

Priest : My blessing are with u ...

Aarohi : thank u ...

She went out form their and took an cab went towards nearest train station....with all hopes she has ..

At Other side ......

Everyone was silent but a question rises in akshra mind that " where is aarohi " ....

Akshra : Advik where is aarohi ...

Advik : I don't know she was outside ...

Akshra : it's raining outside viyaan go see if she is outside ...

After viyaan came back taking look outside ..

Viyaan : mumma papa di isn't any where ....!

Everyone was shocked....expect Meera as u all know that she is very possesive towards her daughter she can't even imagine to forgive her ..

Advik Pov :

Where is she ? Aarohi don't take any stupid desison please I was angry that I wanted to listen you but after seeing my family members like this i wasnt able to control myself....I only said go for now not forever leaving me behind.....

They ran outside

Many questions were their in everyone mind even Ajay and abhira too but still...

Aarohi Pov

Let's see where this journey takes me too hope everything goes well ....

Aarohi thought while sitting on bench in railway station she don't know where this journey will take her only hope , her baby life , her insecurities, her trust in shiv ji and her life is with her ......

----------------------

Thanks vote comment on this part too
Hope you liked this part too !
What you think what will happen? Next ...
Follow me 🫰
Love you all