protective ranpo? x dazai

In the dimly lit hallway of an old, decrepit port mafia base, Ranpo hurried along, his footsteps echoing off the cold, stone walls. Shadows danced eerily around him, and the faint scent of dampness filled the air. 

, his thoughts consumed by visions of his dazai suffering at the hands of Mori's cruelty. He had heard from dazai of Mori's sadistic methods, words that sent chills down his spine and turned his blood to ice. And now, those words haunted him like a sinister melody, echoing through the dark recesses of his mind.

the ravenette new well enough that mori had left an impacting memory in the depths of dazai's mind, the cruel, ruthless methods ,his lover , dazai has faced during his times in the port mafia. the inhumane ideology imprinted in his brain. 

-------------

ranpo's hands gripped tightly upon the fresh bandages wrapped among dazai, his eyebrows furrowed as his jaw clenched together.

"dazai, you keep hiding stuff from me..even when you know its useless,

and for once...please...please dont hide from me again." ranpo muttered as he gripped the right hand of the brunette which have been freshly bandaged, pressing it against the ravenette's own cheek.

the other only chuckled at the display of affection, however never confirmed if he would not hide from his lover.

ranpo's emerald eyes gazed upon the other's hands with affection...and sorrow, as the other bruises still remained...till this day. mentally and physically

------------

as the cruel thoughts fluttered in his mind, his green emerald eyes caught glimpse outside the glaring red windows, the shadows of red, similar to that of crimson, reflecting upon a strange shipping container among the vast dried greenery, the rain dampen the grass, harshly raining upon the singular container.

the ravenette knew exactly what that was, fuck,"i really....shouldnt have let dazai back to the port mafia" he muttered in anger , his instant thought to just break the window and rush towards the shipping container was immeasurable, and have consumed him whole as his fist banged against the window, the window broke into shards as it pierced ranpo's fist, the crimson liquid dripped down his palm, splattering his sleeve and ruining his attire, yet he could care less as he jump through the gap. 

Ranpo dashed through the pouring rain, each step sinking into the soft grass beneath his feet. His heart raced with worry, his mind filled with apprehension. With each drop of rain that soaked his clothes, his anxiety only heightened. The shipping container loomed in the distance, his breath hitched as he recalled memories.

----------------------------------------------------

"hey, ranpo~~~ im going back to my lovely shipping container"

the brunette spoke as he wrapped his arms around the ravenette's shoulders. the truth that the port mafia needs a member from the ada...and only dazai fit, made ranpo flutter his eyes open.

the shipping container, his lovers old home, if you can even call it a home. 

"dazai, promise me something, do not get hurt...in the mafia again."

ranpo spoke, his voice filled with concern.

dazai only smiled at ranpo's words, as he tightened his hug around ranpo's shoulders.

-------------------------------------------------------

Every stride brought him closer to his destination, yet the fear of what awaited inside gnawed at him.

dazai. dazai, dazai, his dazai is in danger

finally, his reach his destination, the rain fell upon his hair, causing it to stick upon his face, the droplets clung to his cloak as his hand grazed upon the shipping container.

his hands pushed against the door of the shipping container, banging upon it multiple times, as it was ,at most, locked by mori. finally breaking it down to reveal a disheveled room, or what could be a room, with a bleeding dazai in the center. 

ranpo rushed to clutch the body of dazai, continuously checking his condition before checking his pulse.

"its...still there...its still there." the ravenette rambled aimlessly, ensuring that dazai was alive, and here to be with him.

dazai could somewhat see the ravenette, the blood clinged to his clothes, running down his pale, bruised skin. his body covered in gruesome dog bites. piercing deep into his flesh.pieces of torn, red flesh fell to the floor. the blood seeped with his bandages, shivering his 'skin'. while he never thought of it as his body, as he wasnt human, he knows well that his 'body' is in bad condition. depending on his lover's reaction, he knew he wouldnt get away with it. only sighing before drifting of into an unconsious state.

------------------------------------------------- 

his eyes fluttered open, feeling new fresh bandages scrap his inhumane 'skin. he blankly stared at the ceiling of the hospital. a horrible place that brought him horrible memories.

his mind then focused on the warmth around him, ranpo's arms were tightly wrapped around his bandages hand, holding it close to the ravenette's own face.

the brunette only sighed, as he knew the scolding he would get soon. but for now, he'll try to sleep with his lover.

-the end