2

» [you get me so high] «
0:17 ─〇───── 2:33
  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

˚̣̣̣ ꒷︶†︶꒷˚̣̣̣︶ ͡𑁬♱໒ ͡ ︶˚̣̣̣꒷︶†︶꒷ ˚̣̣̣

02 : NUMBERS

Classes had began for the day and you were already getting bored. You were doodling in the corner of the pages on your book as usual as your teacher spoke. Of course, you weren't paying attention. Muichiro occasionally glanced at your doodles before staring at nothing again. Didn't seem like he was paying attention either.

"You'll be paired up with your deskmate, so get to work." The elder up front spoke. This caught your attention. You looked up at the board and got the basic idea of what you were doing. You had to research about one of the teachers and make a presentation about them. Pretty easy, you suppose. It really just depends on the teacher.

"So...who do you wanna do?" You turned to your deskmate. "Uhm..I don't know." He replied. "Come on, think." You glared. "What the history teachers name again..?" You sighed. "Rengoku-Sensei." You reminded him. "Yeah, him. Can we do him?" You didn't really care about who you did, so you agreed. You actually had plenty of time to gather information and make the presentation so you had enough time to think about questions to ask.

School ended for the day. As you were exiting the classroom with your belongings, you spotted Rengoku so you grabbed Muichiro and dragged him behind you. "Rengoku-Sensei!" You called out as you and Muichiro tried to catch up with the enthusiastic man. "Oh, hello there!" He greeted with his warm smile. "Ah..hello. Me and Muichiro are doing our group project on you..since we have to choose a teacher to interview and stuff. Mind if we ask questions?" You asked. "Not at all!" He replied.

"So, Rengoku-Sensei, why did you become a teacher?" You asked while Muichiro just fiddled with his fingers. "Well, the answer to that is quite easy! I believe I am a confident speaker and I am very passionate about sharing my love for knowledge!" He spoke confidently. "But why a history teacher?" You inquired. "I love history! Finding out about the past and all those historic events is very enjoyable!"

Time had past and it was quite late. You decided to wrap up asking questions and head home. You and Muichiro left the school building and walked in silence. "Which way you going?" You asked. "That way." Muichiro pointed to the street on the left. "Huh..me too." You muttered softly. "Wanna walk together?" You asked again. "..Sure. I guess." He replied. God, his nonchalant voice pissed you off so much.

As you guys walked in complete and utter silence, the two of you came to a stop where you had to go your separate ways. "Uh..hey, Muichiro?" You called out suddenly. "Hm?" He looked at you. "Wanna exchange numbers? So we can talk about the project-!" You asked. "Okay." He handed you his phone. The two of you quickly exchanged numbers and handed your phones back to each other. "Well...bye. See ya tomorrow." You smiled slightly before walking off. He simply waved.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

"Huh..I didn't see Tanjiro at all today." You mumbled to yourself as you entered your apartment. Perhaps he wasn't at school today? Or maybe he had club activities. Actually—You don't even know if you are friends with him. You took off your shoes and placed them away as you took out your bento box and put it in the sink for you to wash later. You got home later than usual since you did the interview. Muichiro didn't even help. Well, you did drag him so if you were him, you wouldn't want to help either!