011 Angelic

When Eli flicked the light on, a huge and lavish room was revealed to them. The bed was cush and soft, perfectly made under a four-post frame and a sheer canopy. It was centered against the far wall, sitting on a soft rug and adorned with too many pillows. The rest of the room was of little importance to the couple as they closed and locked the door, but it was bathed in cream and coffee colors, and they could only guess it was the owner's bedroom and not their host's. That was perfectly fine with them.

Eli fiddled with the lights, finding a slider beside the light switch, and he dimmed the lights. He heard KT giggle as she undid the buckles on her shoes and kicked them off.

"Mood lighting?"

He shrugged. "Why not?"

He walked over to her and brought her into his arms. She smiled at him before their lips met. She pulled him close. Then her hands descended his chest to undo his suit jacket. She slipped them into his jacket to push off of his shoulders and he was happy to drop his arms to let it fall to the floor. Next, her hands went to his tie and her fingers were nimble and quick to undo that too.

She pulled away from him and looked up at him, a dazzle in her eyes. She shined under any light but she looked downright ethereal and universal under the dim lights of the room. Her dress still sparkled just like her smile. She was a star by all means and he was sure that she was beyond human purely because of her beauty, inside and out.

She slipped her thumb into her glove but he stopped her. "Can you keep those on?"

She smirked at him. "You just like it when I'm overdressed."

"M-maybe," he let out, cursing himself for stuttering. He'd been doing well not to do that, but she was the only person who managed to make him trip over his words nowadays. Still, I shouldn't be fucking up like that in front of her. She expects better than that.

She kept her gloves on and grabbed his face, pulling him into a heated kiss. The sheer material against his skin wasn't quite like the lace she wore but it made tingles of excitement rush through his body. He felt his pants tightening but he couldn't focus too much on that when her tongue bypassed his lips and darted into his mouth. He groaned, pulling her against his body and she hummed as she felt his growing hard-on pressed against her thigh.

He guided her to the bed, where they had to part their lips to open the canopy. He held it open for her as she crawled onto the bed. He watched the way her dress moved and he got peeks up it, his throat going dry at the view. She turned over and grinned at him as she laid herself on the bed, then motioned him to follow her.

He kicked off his shoes and did as beckoned.

They made out on the bed for what felt like forever. He pulled sweet moans from her and she made him groan. His hand ended up under her dress, holding her thigh as she undid the buttons of his shirt. His fingers toyed with her lace panties, rubbing the pad of his thumb against the fabric. Then her lips pulled away from his, wet and slick, and descended upon his neck. Her touch was gentle but enough to push the words out of his throat - words he didn't know he wanted to say.

"I don't deserve you," he sighed.

She lightly shook her head. "Don't say that."

"It's true," he mumbled, eyes closed.

"No, it's not." Her lips pulled away and he cursed himself for it.

Dammit, I've ruined it, he thought. He looked at her, finding her still close. "I'm sorry."

She stared at him, still shining bright. "Don't."

"I shouldn't have-"

She kissed him, effectively shutting him up. He melted into the kiss, but his body didn't ease. The troubles remained. He couldn't shut them away even though she was there with him. He loved her, but that didn't mean he deserved her or her love. And because that thought and others like it were swirling around in his mind, he'd ruined their night.