FORTY-NINE

"IS IT TRUE!!"

They all kept pushing and asking me questions. I look at one girl with confusion. Rain started to pour down.

"Is it true you're dating Jimin!! Park Jimin??!"

My chest started to tighten as I heard that question. As I listened to the other fans, they all sounded the same.

"You're dating Jimin?"

"Why is Jimin dating you?"

"Why was he caring you?"

"What did you do the whole night?"

"How does jimin smell!"

I couldn't breath, I was gasping for air as they kept pushing me even more. And then, I slowly started to see black in front of my eyes. A distant voice calling my name that sounded familiar. And then, I collapsed.

JIMIN's POV

I was on my way for a coffee break at our coffee bar, when I see a big commotion in front of HYBE. I put on my hoody and head that way to see why there was a big crowd.

My heart dropped when I heard them saying her name.

Mi-Sun

"Did she collapse?" One of the fans said.

My heart instantly sank, as I ran towards the huddle of people. I push them away, as hard as I could, trying to make my way into the center.

"Mi-Sun!!" I shouted pushing past the people who were kneeling down in front of her.

It was raining hard and there she was on the floor unconscious.

I looked at all the people who were just standing there staring

I yelled.

"WHAT!! Why are you just staring??"

The all looked at me like I was a lunatic.

"Why would you enclose her in such a way? She couldn't breathe! Shame on you all!"

I picked her up in my arms and ran down the street to my car.

I placed her down on the back seat, and before I can close the door a fan running down from the street holding what appeared to be her purse and her shopping bags

"Jimin-ssi! This is Mi-Suns! Please take it!"

I grabbed the items from the fan, and bowed thanking her for bringing it to me.

I quickly sat in the drivers seat, and drove like a maniac down the street to get her to the hospital.

I quickly dialed the Jungkook. He answered with music playing in the background.

"Yoo bro! Where'd you go?"

"JUNGKOOK!" I shouted.

Jungkooks phone shuffled and the music stopped playing. I could hear Jungkook clothes ruffling.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook said frantically.

"Please tell HYBE I'm taking mi-Sun to the hospital she collapsed because she was getting surrounded and entrapped by people."

Jungkook sounded worried and scared.

"Okay."

He instantly hung up and Jimin continued to drive like a maniac with tears streaming down his face.