FIFTY-ONE

She cried into my chest, but my heart couldn't stop beating uncontrollably. She said she loves me... how? I hurt her so many times. I can't believe she still loves me after everything I did to her.

I lift her chin up.

"You love me?" I asked confused and not being able to believe it.

She nods her head.

"Don't love me.." I said, trying to get up from the bed.

"Please.." she grabbed my hand as I was leaving the bed.

"Please don't leave me again."

My heart sank as I heard those words. I closed my eyes tightly. I didn't want to do something to her that I already did once. I already left her once, and broke her heart. I don't want to do that again.

I turned to look at her, "I'm not leaving you. Not ever." I hugged her tightly and got into bed with her. I covered her with the blanket and stroked her hair until she fell asleep. She grabbed my arm and snuggled up to it.

I laid there next to her as she slept

I love her so much. I don't want anything like this to ever happen again to her.

Few hours later

When she was finally asleep I left for the night. I got into my car and drove home.

When I got there I remembered she had a few shopping bags. I got them out of my car and took it inside my house.

I wanted to look through them, to see what she got. But I couldn't be disrespectful like that. There's no way I can go through her privacy and then act like I didn't. I just placed it on my counter and went up to my room. I crashed into my bed and went to sleep.

 I crashed into my bed and went to sleep