Part 2

HEY LOVELIESSSS. THIS CHAPTER IS FOR Justreadthis4u, (hope thats right) BC SHE WAS MY FORST VIEWER AND WAS SO SWEETTT X

10 am, thursday.

Aj pov:
Since Y/N and I met and exchanged numbers, I invited her to be in a Beta Squad video, a baking challenge video.
We are coming to pick her up at 12:30, and I will be fighting for my life to sit in the seat beside her. If it comes to worst, I might just have to use my rat instincts and bite the shit out of whoever tries to take it.
All jokes aside, I really like her shes super sweet I cant wait to see her.

Y/N pov:
I woke up super early, just to get ready and pick an outift that I think Aj would like. Hes genuinely so cute I wanna hug him so bad but I don't think he feels that way about me, I think he sees me as a friend. After I was done getting ready, this is how I ended up looking, nothing too fancy, just a casual cute look.
hair and makeup:

Outfit:

Aj pov:me and the boys pulled up outside her house

Aj pov:
me and the boys pulled up outside her house. I had a plan, I would make everybody get out of the car so I could get a seat beside her. "Guys lets get out the car and make a tiktok for the Beta account," somehow they all agreed, so when Y/N came out I scurried in beside her. We were together in the very back in the car where there were only two seats. "Hey Y/N," I said smiling at her. "Hey Ajj," she said. "how long it the drive to the shoot?" she asked. "its a few towns over Y/N, so sadly 3 hours." I replied "NOOOOOO" she yelled, just then, Kenny and his big mouth told her to shush. Y/N did NOT let that one slide..
"BE SOOOO FR RN KENNY YOUR HAIRLINE IS LITERALLY PATCHY ASF IT LOOKS LIKE U SPILT WAX ON YOUR HEAD IN VERY SPECIFIC SPOTS AND HAD TO RIP IT OFF, ITS GIVINGGG BALDING. HOW ABT U SHUSH YOU RIGGAROONIE." Y/N clapped back and Kenny was in hysteric laughter, as was evb else.

Y/N pov:
I literally ate him up so hard. deserved. anyway, Aj put airpods in and started listening to music. I tapped his shoulder and asked if I could have one, he nodded and we started listening together, he had good taste. I started to feel really sleepy.. reallyy sleepy..

Aj pov:
I was just relaxing, when I felt a head come in contact with my shoulder. I looked down to see Y/N, fallen asleep against me. Her curls draped over her face so perfectly, I could just kiss her right now, but I won't because the boys are here. I started to play with her curls, pulling on them and letting them bounce back, coiling them around my fingers. Shes super pretty, my little trance was disturbed as chunkz spoke, "OI AJ IS MOVING CRAZYYYYY AN ARM AROUND HER AND EVERYTHING."
He shouted. "Shh chunkz shes asleep," I said. "Ohh right, sorry bro. does she like you back?" he asked. "I mean idk guys but I can show u this," I picked up Y/N's phone and turned it on. The background was a collage of me with hearts on it, I showed the boys. "Rahh its like that?" chunkz asked, "aj getting girl???" Sharky quiered. "yes I actually can get girls sharky, im cute." aj said. "wow, im surpised."
Kenny replied before they all went back to what they were doing.  Y/N looked really cold so I put a blanket around her and held her closer, bro im going CRAZY we met last week. 

Y/N pov:
I woke up to Kendrick Lamar screaming "WHAT IS IT THE BRAIDS?! I HURT YO FEELINGS UDONWANWORKWITMENOMORE OKAY!🗣️🗣️" on full volume. Literally what is this RAT species doing waking me up. "Ajjj why did you wake me up for." I asked. "It was an accidenttt, besides we are here now." He said and I nodded. We got out of the car and entered the shoot, it was a massive outdoor kitchen, British bakeoff style. We were all put in groups of two, Chunkz and Niko, Kenny and sharky, and Aj and I. the boys for sure set that one up. The task was to bake a rainbow cake, winners get 1k each.

Aj pov:
We started baking, "AJ GET ME THE DAMN SUGAR RIGHT NEOWWWWWW" Y/N yelled from across the kitchen "FINEEEE" I yelled. What does sugar look like again, idk. I see some weird bag with stuff in it that looks like sugar? Eh good enough. I run it back to her. "HERE Y/N" I said. "OH MY ACTUAL GOD ARE YOU ALRIGHT IN THE MENTAL BRAIN THIS IS SALT. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?" She said laughing before throwing an egg at me. "EGG FIGHTTTT!!!" Kenny shouted. Soon, everybody was throwing eggs, it was a mess, and we were NOT cleaning it. We all calmed down and actually started baking.
"Okay Y/N Lets start baking." I said. "Yup, finally that was crazy do you know how much egg is in your hair?" she asked pulling on a strand and removing some eggshell. "I dont know but im assuming alot." I said giggling. I admired her as she poured in ingredient after ingredient, she looked so pretty.

Y/N pov:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! I GOT TO TOUCH HIS CURLS. MY LIFE GOAL. COMPLETE.
Anywho, I continued to bake, yelling at Aj to grab the right ingredients. It took him a while to come back with the previous ones I had asked for, so I went to check on him. I see him in the corner eating CHEESE. CHEESE. maybe he does turn into a rat in the night im scared. I started laughing at him, "Ajjj please hurry I need to make the red frosting it's the last colour then the rainbow is donee." I pleaded. "Okayokay Y/N I will be there soon." He replied. I went back to the cake, it was perfect, ranbow on the inside, delicious, and the rainbow icing on the outside looked amazing. I was pretty confident we would win. EZ 1k.

Niko and chunkz pov:
"BRO LOOK AT Y/N AND AJ'S WE HAVE LOST BRO IM SO MAD ALLAT FOR NOTHING." Chunkz said, Niko agreeing shortly after, "how are they this good." Niko asked rhetorically.

Aj and Y/N:
"And the winning team is...." The chef built up before pointing at us, "Y/N AND AJJJ!!"
"YEAHHHH!!!" I screamed, "WE WONNN!" Aj yelled right back. We went to have our interviews after the placings were announced. "YESSS WE WONNNN!!" we said hugging, im so happy Aj is letting me touch him, considering thats not his thing. "The other boys looked disappointed, but we could care less, WE WONNNNNNNNN!!" Aj said and we both laughed.

Im glad I got to spend the day with Aj.

HEY GUYSSSS. SECOND CHAPTER HOPE ITS OKAYYY. LOVE YOU ALL XX💕💕🫶
1198 words.