64- After glow~💫

𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖?𝑺𝒐, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒆, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑰 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖? ♡

𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖?
𝑺𝒐, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒆, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑰 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐
𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖? ♡

𓏲⋆ ִֶָ ๋𓂃 ⋆

Jungkook lay motionless in the slightly warm water of the bathtub. Taehyung's hands moved gently over his lover's skin, washing away the remnants of their passion. Jungkook had passed out, exhausted from their intense lovemaking.

This was their ritual; after every intimate moment, Taehyung would gently clean and care for Jungkook, cherishing these quiet moments of intimacy.

"My pretty baby," Taehyung whispered, his voice filled with adoration. He wiped Jungkook's body and head with a soft towel, his movements careful and loving.

After ensuring every inch of Jungkook was clean, Taehyung lifted him from the tub, carrying him to their bedroom. He laid Jungkook on his stomach on the soft mattress, taking a moment to admire his beauty. Jungkook was completely naked, and Taehyung didn't dress him; he needed to tend to the marks and bruises from their earlier passion.

Seeing the faint traces of blood and the swollen redness of Jungkook's entrance made Taehyung's heart clench with guilt. He sighed deeply,

"I was too rough, I guess." Gently parting Jungkook's ass, he applied a soothing balm to the sensitive area with utmost care. Jungkook's body shivered slightly at the cool touch, and Taehyung's heart ached at the sight.

He moved on to Jungkook's inner thighs, spreading the medicine over the red, tender skin, and then to every other bruise and mark. His fingers were gentle, his touch light, as if afraid to cause any more pain.

Taehyung placed soft kisses all over Jungkook's face, smiling lovingly at the peaceful expression Jungkook wore in his sleep. Tenderly, Taehyung gazed at Jungkook's peaceful, sleeping form. With utmost care, he placed soft kisses all over Jungkook's face, savoring the warmth of his lover's skin.