Chapter 20 - Hurt

Sign in

Was gwanin guys

Was gwanin guys. 🤙🏽🤙🏽

Just a little announcement, I finally made accounts where we can communicate and hold a vibe. They're new so not much is there but it's just to build the family zimi. We'll make progress on the way. On these pages DMs are left open if ya'll wanna share thoughts which will be posted with your consent. But plz keep it classy💋.

All are welcome to join the fam anytime and I'll try to make sure that I update at least four days apart.

Without further a do...wait

Why unuh nuh gone guh follow mi yet??👁️👁️
Appear in a unuh  closet wid a butta knife fi threaten unuh and then ya go hear seh mi wicked but anyways.

LETS BEGIN...

February 16
11:42 am

ZAYN ALONZO SANTIAGO | Lonzo POV |

| Lonzo POV |

Hood can stiff fi the whole day??

I look at her as she walks away from me towards the pool. Slowly she sinks herself in the water while tying her hair up.

She flat ironed her hair this morning wearing it that way when we left out.

She even know wah she a do to mi? Feel like mi a geg migrane dawg.

Biting my lip I rock my leg trying to calm myself down. Picking up the bottle of henny beside me I empty it trying to get my mind off her.

"How ya go do that when she deh right in front a yuh?"

Mi nuh know eno

Mi feel thirsty

Walking over to her I sit on the floor and put my feet in the water. She walks over to me with a smile as she meets my eyes.