Part 12

Y/N somehow grabbed the man's head from behind and broke free of his bonds.she saw it was Nischay.

Nischay - tum!

Y/N- tum!

Nischay- mujhe nind nahin a rahi thi, Maine socha chor Hai.

Y/N- mansion mei chor? Itni security ke baad?tum...

Nischay- sh..... Kuch sunai Diya?

Suddenly they could hear a noise coming from downstairs. Instantly on high alert, Nischay and Y/N exchanged a look of silent understanding. Without a word, they moved stealthily towards the staircase, their senses heightened as they prepared for the unexpected.

In the darkness, the two of them could clearly see someone standing in the living room, a vague black shadow visible in their eyes.

Nischay motioned for Y/N to stand here and walked slowly towards the living room.

Reaching the shadow, Nischay grabs him. The fight between them continued for some time to release that bond. Y/N find a bat around her, boldly go forward with that bat.The man was ready in a desperate attempt to free himself, as it was dark she accidentally hit nischay with the bat instead of hitting the man.The man was able to escape.

Nischay screamed in pain, clutching his head, and fell to the floor.

Nischay- Tum meri team mein Ho ya uski team mein?

Y/N- sorry!

She dropped the bat.

Nischay struggled to get back up, his hand still clutching his head in pain. Y/N rushed to his side, her eyes wide with concern as she checked him over for any signs of serious injury.

Y/N- Are you okay?...I'm so sorry, Nischay. I didn't mean to... I didn't know it was you.

Nischay winced as he tried to sit up, his breath coming in short gasps.

Nischay- It's... it's okay...Just... just a little dizzy lag raha. But we need to move.

He got up.

Y/N nodded, her heart pounding with adrenaline.

Y/N- What do we do now?

Nischay took a deep breath, his expression serious.

Nischay- bahar security se baat karni hogi, And make sure you get rid of that bat.

he added, a hint of amusement in his voice despite the pain.

Y/N pouted.

Nischay went out and came back after a while.

Y/N suddenly remembered something.

Y/N- Nischay, you know Meri jab neend tuti thi!  Hamare kamre ki khidki ka kaach tuta hua tha.

Nischay- kya?! Kaise?

Y/N- I don't know, awaz bhi nahi Hui thi.

Nischay- chalo Zara dekhe tohhh!

Nischay and Y/N walked towards the guest room.

Urmila was still sleeping there.

Nischay- Agar kisi ne pathar maar ke khidki Tod Di to iski nind kaise nahin tuti?

Y/N- iski nind bahut pakki hai, Meri kacchi Hai thodi si awaaz se uth jaati hu!

Nischay looked at me with a strange expression And he began to examine the broken glass window.

Nischay- Y/N!

Y/N- kya?

He turned and looked at me.

Nischay- ye bahar se maar ke kisi ne nahin toda, yah andar se tuta hai!

Y/N- Tum itna sure kaise ho?

Nischay- Agar kisi ne bahar se pathar ya kuchh Bhari mara hota, to kanch ke chhite andar ki taraf hotey, but jab Maine phone ki flashlight maar kar dekha, kanch ke tukde bahar ki taraf padhe the! (💀Itna logic????)

Y/N realizes Nischay is right in a way.

Y/N- that means, hamare kamre mein koi aaya tha.

Nischay- and as you can see, yah kaach exactly toda Gaya hai jahah is khidki ka lock hai... Iska matlab.....

Y/N- someone escaped from here.

(Bapre CID things 💀🕯️)

Nischay nodded.

Y/N- ye room search karke dekhte hai agar kuch mil jaye tohh!

Nischay agreed.

In the aftermath of their discovery, Nischay and
Y/N frantically searched the guest room for any clues left behind by the intruder. But their efforts were in vain as they found nothing significant.

Nischay- the Introducer was damn smart, ek single trace bhi nahi chora!

Nischay's mind raced with possibilities, trying to piece together the puzzle of the intruder's identity and motive. Y/N, on the other hand, felt a creeping sense of unease settle over her as she realized just how vulnerable they were in the mansion.

After a while, Nischay's phone suddenly rang, breaking the tense silence. With a sense of apprehension, he answered the call, listening intently to the voice on the other end.

After a brief conversation, Nischay hung up, his expression grim.

Nischay- That was the security team. They found evidence of forced entry at the perimeter of the estate. It seems our intruder was more skilled than we anticipated. And they also told me that tomorrow they will talk to Mithilesh and put two security guards outside our room and outside your room.

Y/N's heart sank at the news, her mind racing with fear and uncertainty. But on the other hand she was a little relieved that maybe nothing would happen to them.

Nischay-  We need to step up our security measures and stay vigilant. Ye koi bhi ho! Tabtak nahi rukega jabtak ise iska Target mil nahi jaataa

Y/N nodded, her determination resolute as she stood by Nischay's side, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

Nischay- ek aur zaroori kaam, actually sabse zaroori kaam.

Y/N- han bolo.

Nischay- sojao!!! 3 baj chuke hai... Mai bhi sone chala!

Nischay said this and went to his room, and Y/N looked at him strangely and fell asleep herself after a while.

To be continued.