Part 15

It was Abhishek.

Urmila- Abu!

Abhishek- is she okay?

Abhishek turned to Nischay.

Abhishek- sorry yaar! Maine tere sath itna bhala bura bola!mujhe pata nahi tha...

Nischay- it's absolutely okay! Tu Tabhi Bahar rehta tha so I can understand!

Abhishek- han...

They hugged each other.

Abhishek- Kahan hai woh?

Nischay- Woh andar room mein hai. Bahut weak ho gayi hai.

Abhishek walked into the room and saw Y/N lying on the bed, looking frail and pale. He approached slowly.

Abhishek- Y/N...(his voice trembled)

Y/N opened her eyes slowly and gave a weak smile.

Y/N- Abu... tu aa gaya...

Abhishek sat beside her and held her hand gently.

Abhishek- Tu theek ho jaegi, Y/N. Sab theek ho jayega.

Y/N- Abu, mujhe pata hai... lekin mujhe bas itna yaad hai ki tu aaya... aur yeh mere liye bohot hai.

Abhishek's eyes filled with tears as he held her hand tighter.

Nischay (softly)- Doctor kal aayenge, unhone kaha hai kuch possibilities hai. Fir Discharge hone ki baat hogi!

Abhishek nodded, his eyes still on Y/N.

Abhishek- Hum sab milke ladenge. Tumhe theek karenge, Y/N.

Y/N closed her eyes, her smile still on her face, as if she found comfort in his words.

Abhishek turned to Nischay.

Nischay- use Aram karne de!

They gone outside.

Abhishek noticed the Flowers peeking out from the trash can.

Abhishek looked at Nischay.

Abhishek- firse?

Nischay nodded.

Abhishek- hame kuchh karnaa hoga Bhai!

Nischay- kaise?

Abhishek- Sabse pehle, hume yeh jaanna hoga ki yeh secret admirer kaun hai. Phir, hum usse samjhayenge. Hum usse clear karenge ki uska yeh pyar nahi chahiye

Nischay- agar wo nahi mana toh??

Abhishek-Toh hume usse samjhana padega. Kuch bhi ho, hum Y/N ko bachayenge,We'll put an end to this once and for all.

With their plan set in motion, Abhishek and Nischay shared a determined nod before setting off to confront the secret admirer and put an end to his unwanted advances, once and for all.

From afar, shrouded in the obscurity of the night, a solitary figure watched with a mixture of fury and obsession as Y/N moved about, her every gesture etching deeper the wounds of rejection. Hidden within the shadows, the watcher's eyes burned with a smoldering intensity, fueled by the bitterness of a heart scorned.

A silent vow resonated within the watcher's mind, a vow to avenge the betrayal inflicted upon them by Y/N's rejection. They seethed with indignation at her audacity, her dismissal of their affections. How dare she cast them aside so callously, as though their love meant nothing?

With a chilling determination, the watcher retreated further into the darkness, their resolve solidifying with each passing moment. Vengeance would be theirs, a punishment befitting of Y/N's betrayal. They would make her rue the day she dared to spurn their love.