the case

Haerin's pov

"This is the fourth time this week miss Kang you have to do something" a police officer said while we were looking at a dead body.

"See again there is like some sort of vampire bite on there" another officer tells me.

I sigh this is so annoying what does the person want. I mean I don't believe it's a vampire but there is too much proof that it is in fact one.

How the hell is there a vampire like they don't exist. "What are we gonna do miss Kang?"

I sighed "just bring the body in for inspection, I'll be looking for some more clues" I said and walked to the body. I kneeled down to get a closer look.

Just as I thought another bite on the neck. But that's not what kills them since there are some stabs in the stomach so the bite is not what kills these people.

I sighed, I heard something in a bush since we are in the woods. I walked to the bush but there was nothing "did you hear something?" I shook my head.

--------------

I came back to my office. I sat in my chair and sighed. This case is taking forever I can't find a single clue. Why do they kill them after they bite them.

I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Hanni one of my friends.

"Hi and welcome to another bieutiful morning" Hanni said as she walked in. I closed the door.

"And why are you so hyped in the morning?" I ask her she turns around and says "why you so grumpy?"

I stare at her. "Anyway me and minji are going on a date tomorrow isn't that exciting?" She asked in a hyped voice. "Yeah amazing" I said as I sighed.

"What's wrong haerini normally you are also hyped for me" she asks. "It's just this case I can't seem to find the killer" I sighed.

"Oh well I hope you'll find them since you always do" I groaned "this person is a vampire Hanni how the hell do I find them?"

Hanni gasped "A VAMPIRE!? THAT'S SOO COOL" I groan. "It's not cool since I don't know how to get them" Hanni then shuts up

After a while of chatting Hanni had to leave.

I went back to my case. My phone rang. I picked up "hello?" I asked "oh hi miss Kang we just wanted to tell you that there is another person that has been killed"

I sighed "I'll be right there in a minute" I said and hung up.

--------------------

Once I got there it was a body in a pool that had been abandoned. Why are these places so random.

The body lay in the pool with no water of course.

I was kneeling down at the body. "Maybe she jumped since she lays at a right angle" an officer said.

"That can't be since if she would jump she would have broken a leg for sure and her legs are just fine" I answered.

"And also that would've not really killed her that would just make her legs broken" I continued.

"Have they found any bites?" I asked them. I looked at them and they shook their heads.

"Then are there any wounds or cuts?" I asked and they shook their heads again. I'm very confused right now.

"We don't know for sure miss Kang, but we know it's the vampire since if you look at her eyes you see that there has been some power or something used"

I sighed I got my flashlight and shined it in her eyes. They were white with a tint of blood red I side the pupils.

"You have to do something miss Kang" I groaned I stood up "I'm trying okay, but this is our of the ordinary so give me some time"

"There is not much time left miss Kang people are dying like flies here" I groaned again.

"Did they find anything in the other body?" I asked and they nodded.

------------

I came to the laboratory and they handed me small tube with some blood in it.

"We thing it's from the vampire since it doesn't belong to the body" one of them said. I looked closely at it.

It's darker then any human blood. This might be a good start. "We also know what kind of vampire it is"

I looked up at them. "it's the type of vampire that has some powers that are deadly and they are not gonna die if they walk into sunlight"

I clenched my fists tightly. "We also don't know if it lives here or not"

This case is really impossible. "Right now we think it's trying to find the right person by tasting their blood of they think it doesn't taste good they kill them"

"But then why would they kill the person at the pool they didn't have a bite on their neck" an officer asked them.

"Well basically they can choose whether to make the bite visible or not they can change it any time they want" omg this is impossible.

"Do you have any plan on how to catch this vampire?" They asked me.

"Well they almost always go to abandoned places so I guess I can go look for them" I said everyone gasped.

"You can't do that what if they kill you?" I smiled. "Honestly I don't care if they do but I won't make it easy for them I will catch that vampire even if it is the last thing I do"

They gasped again. I am now determined to catch that fucker.

Author's note

Hi I'm still sick but I can try and make some more stories I will complete the others to don't worry.

Have a good day byee!!