Toxic ° 2 | Bada Lee x Reader

°SUMMARY:

" 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌."

" 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚐, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌."

~ 𝙺𝚎𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 - 𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌

°CW:

𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙, 𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝, 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚊, 𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙵 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳‼️ 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂‼️

_ _ _ _ _ _

"Where the fuck are you going?"

"Bada, don't start your shit with our child here."

Bada turns towards the small girl who is sitting on the floor playing with her dolls and bends down to her level.

"Baby girl, will you go to your room so Mommy and I can talk?"

"Okay, but hurry, I want to go see Aunt Tatter."

"Okay, sweet girl, it will be quick."

You and Bada watched as your daughter skipped off to her room, but once she was out of sight, Bada started her shit once again.

"So Imma ask you again. Where the fuck are you going?"

"Out."

"Dressed like that?"

You placed the finishing touches on your makeup and outfit of choice as Bada stood there waiting for a response to her question. You stood up from your vanity,  gathering your belongings, and headed towards your bedroom door, but Bada stepped in your way, causing you to damn near run into her chest.

"Bada, please move. I don't want to fight."

"I don't want to fight either. I just don't want you to go out dressed like that."

"Bada, she'll be here soon. Just let me say bye to my baby."

As you tried to step around Bada to walk out of the room, Bada grabbed your arm, pulling you back towards her, bringing you close to her chest. The grip around your arm tightened as you tried to pull away from her.

"Bada.... let go of me. You're hurting me."

"Who is she?"

"My date, Bada."

Bada clenched her cheek, hearing those words come from your mouth. She didn't like it. It pissed her off. You are hers. No one else can have you and treat you the way she can.

"You're not going."

"Yes, I am. Now, let me go."

"No... you can't do this to me. Baby, please. I need you."