23

"Welcome to the 7th year of RMA Games!" Taeyong's voice played on the speaker as guests entered the arena.

Today was the day of the very special Rising Martial Arts Games where teams all over the country gathered to battle for the title of championship for their teams and even the National title for themselves.

Each year the winning team would host the RMA Games at their location of choice. This was the Rising Dragon's 7th year of hosting the games. It was also Hana's 7th year holding the National title.

Hana stared up at her headshot, her 12 year old self smiling back at her.

"Aigoo who's this cutie!"

Hana turned to the owner of the voice to see Jaemin. By his side was Renjun. "Dude, I remember how big her eyes were. I thought they were going to pop out." The smaller male recalled staring at the younger version of Hana.

"You grew up so well!" Jaemin squished her cheeks in his hand, earning a slap on the hand from Hana. The girl shook her head, still worried about today's events. "I'm not sure about that."

"You became our wonderful captain, I think that's enough, right Taeyong?" This time the voice came from Mark. Taeyong nodded in agreement with the younger male's words.

Haechan, Chenle, Jisung, and Jeno eventually joined them chatting about the group back then.

Jeno's hands out of habit snaked around Hana's waist pulling her closer to him. He gave her waist squeeze, pulling her out of her trance. "I believe in you."

---

Buzz.

The buzzer rang signaling the end of Renjun's match. Everyone held their breath as they waited for the judge to count the scores.

"Huang 56, Jung 34" The referee held up the red flag, announcing the win of Renjun.

Cheers erupted from the entire team. Renjun pumped his first in the air, celebrating his new victory. The male noticed Ara in the crowd cheering for him. He ran to her, ducking under the ropes to get to her. Renjun cupped her face in his hands, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

Everyone around them cheered at the scene. Chenle and Jisung pretended to gag, earning a smack from Jaemin who was jokingly wiping his tears.

"Enough kissing. Renjeon you still have your forms." Mark voiced out.

"That's my job, watermelon boy." Hana reminded him she was now captain.

"Water- what?" The poor boy was baffled with his name. Hana quickly dismissed everyone to their respective areas before looking down at the schedule. She was next.

Hana's attention turned to Jeno who was holding her stuff, waiting for her. She quickly made her way towards him.

She grabbed her mouthguard and other gears, adjusting them to her liking. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Jeno waved her wraps in front of her.

"I don't need it." She pushed his arm away as she turned to walk away. Jeno's hand held onto her wrist, pulling her back. "Yes you do."

He began intricately wrapping them around her wrist. The camera just so happened to turn onto them showing the couple on the large screens throughout the arena.

"Look what we have here! The Captain and Co-Captains of Rising Dragon!" The MC's voice boomed into the microphone. He held the microphone towards Jeno who was focused on wrapping his girlfriend's wraps. "Tell me Jeno, what's it like being Captain of the famous Rising Dragons?"

"DoHa is actually the captain." Jeno replied without ever looking up from her wrists. The MC quickly apologized before turning to Hana, asking the same question.