Girls teamwork

In the next morning, the drivers prepared their cars for their next race. Tony Berry wished good luck for her teammates and her leader Kadeem from the Duneratz and got inside of her Toyota RSC. She was between 2 Wave Rippers' cars. The semaphore ahead turned the red light on. The drivers have their foot right on accelerator pedal, getting ready for their race. The red light turned into a yellow light and the seat belts buckle up by itself on the drivers' waists. And the yellow light turned into a green light.

The drivers accelerated and went straigh, Toni followed them and used her Nitrox 2 and a portal appeared on the end of the desert. As soon as the portal opened, the drivers landed into another desert, this time they landed in a very soft sand and they couldn't barely move.

"No traction" said Taro in disappointment

All the teams were having difficulties driving on the sand, except the Duneratz. After a while of being stuck in the soft sand, Kadeem opened the coms to his team.

"Duneratz. Switch to 'Sand Tires'" Kadeem commanded

Kadeem pressed the button on the steering wheel and he activates the spikes on the car's wheels and he drove freely. Toni smiles and also activates the sand tires too.

"Get some spikes, man" said Chuvo who also activates the sand tires

The Duneratz team followed Kadeem, leaving the teams behind, except Kurt because he used a grappling hook on a Duneratz member's car and left his own teammates behind.

"Droga!!" Maria curses in Brazilian and hits her head in frustration on the steering wheel

Meanwhile, Toni is behind her teammates and Kadeem advanced very ahead, the rest of the members of the team also advanced ahead. Chuvo e Rekkas have passed on front of Kadeem. Toni watched them from afar and saw they getting busted after not making through of the big T-rex's statue, so she goes by her own.

Behind her there were another drivers coming, seems like they finally got out of the sand, she goes up in the entrance by the T-rex's tail and enters into a cave, it didn't take too long after hearing the other cars getting hit from a black and mysterious car, Toni wasn't the exception, after a while, she turns on her car engine again and she uses a Nitrox 2 to head out of the cave and lands on the orange track.

The Street Breed team watched the situation and the mysterious black car, but they didn't have time to check the drivers, so they passed.

"and yet again, Kurt has disappeared" Bart groaned

"say something less obvious" answered Maximo

"you two, concetrate! Use the Nitrox 2 booster to get out of this dinosaur" Dan demanded and the teammates obeyed

Lani informed Vert that there'll be a split ahead, according to her map, which will make the drivers choose one of the tracks to follow ahead.

"Vert, there is a split up ahead, maybe one of them could get us to the finish line" Lani informed

"or maybe both of them leads the same way" said Alec, "according the map"

"so what it is, Vert?" asked Markie

Vert thought for a minute and he made a decision

"Lani, you wouldn't mind to go to the other way, right?" Vert asked smiling

"I do not mind at all, I bet I'll get there before you" Lani responded also smiling

"we will see~"

Lani drove to the left side while the rest of the Wave Rippers chose the another, the track leads straight ahead, she sees something at the end, but when she gets there, it's a sand mountain. Not just that, there are another drivers who also thought this might a shorter track, they are Toni Berry, Esmeralda Sanchez, Skeet, Krakatoa and Maria.