Another angel in heaven| Cliff (⚠️🩸🦴⚠️)

(THIS STORY INCLUDES DEATH AND GORE!!)

Cliff was a bus driver for some band.. no one really cares tho..

He was driving peacefully to their next gig at night on a free way.. listening to chill music sipping some fast food 1.00 coke.. and eating some fries and a burger.

When one of the bandmates walked up.

"Hey man. Frankie needs to vomit.. do you mind pulling over?"

"No I don't.." Cliff pulled over and Frankie, Michael, and George ran out of the bus while Frankie threw up..
It was all fine until there was lights blaring into cliffs eyes.
"What the fuck?! What kind of idiot-"

The semi truck slammed into the bus crushing the front entirely nearly hitting the band..

Cliffs eye was out of his skull while his skull was crushed and his other eye crushed into his skull, blood everywhere on the window and steering wheel, every bone broken in half or even more pieces. Cliffs jaw was also broken in half and split open.. he was dead.. blood and bones everywhere.

"CLIFF?!"
"CLIFF?! WHERES CLIFF??" Everyone was looking for Cliff until they saw a recognizable hand with his iconic ring..

"Cliff no... Cliff!"
"CLIFF GODDAMN IT! HOW ARE WE GONNA TOUR NOW!"
"THATS WHAT YOU FUCKING CARE ABOUT FRANKIE?! MY BROTHER IS FUCKING DEAD!"
"Come on you two aren't blood related.."

Cliffs funeral was two days after...

Cliff woke up in heaven with multiple eyes one 7 crossed out on the right while on the left. Pink eyeballs with X's for pupils... and angel wings and a halo...

"Shit..."