|• INTIMACY OF EYES•| (CHP 10 :- WEDDING NIGHT IS NOT OFTEN ROMANTIC!!)

CHP 10 :- WEDDING NIGHT IS   NOT OFTEN ROMANTIC!!

Rivaan made her sit on the bed where the rose petals were beautifully arranged and those roses gave sweet fragrance .

Ivani was praising the decoration and Rivaan glared at her and gravely said that....

"As we are now married and you are my wife you need to look after a few regulations with which I won't compromise. "

"What?" She was perplexed

He says

" 1) Don't ever lie to me, I would recommend to kill yourself than letting me know about the lie.
   2) don't try to intervene in my personal or professional customs.
   3) Don't touch my things without permission."

Ivani stares at him out of rage and says..

"Well then you should also look after a few things like..
  1) I want to study business and you will have to give me the permission to do so.
2) I hope you won't interfere in my life as you also don't want my interference .
3) Don't touch me until I tell you to do so."

"Okay tomorrow I will register your name for the business studies and I hope you will remember that you are my wife.", Rivaan looked at her gravely and angrily.

"Ya sure, and I also want you to pardon me with mentorship so that It can help me with my business. ", she said with a staid face.

"Hm"

And he takes out the box and gives it to Ivani.

"Wedding gift"

She takes it and keeps on the table

"Atleast see it?"

"None of your business, it's my gift"

Rivaan walks towards her and holds her hand and twists it back and pulls her towards him closer and looks into her eyes he says..

"Don't show me that attitude darling."

"Then stop behaving like an ass every time Mr. Rivaan Shekhawat to shock me."

"Language"

"Your behaviour Mr."

He leaves her hand and walks behind and she goes in the changing room.

Ivani talking to herself.
'what happened to him does he change his mood every hour because he was happy an hour ago  and now changed? Chameleon for real.'

Rivaan walks back and forth in the balcony and says..

Rivaan pov:- first I need to analyse her behaviour after what happened, I don't think she is cunning. Of course I always had a problem related to trust. I think I will trust her once everything will be normal.
But the thing that happened in the dressing room is distributing. Why Ivani?