*ੈ✩𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛

⇣ 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂?⇡

Fire...

A dazzling eruption of chaos that burns and destroys almost anything it touches. Though a warmth usually concealed on a thread attached to wax or in a pit of wood locked behind bars used for a light to behold from darkness, or a coat to sully the cold. Nonetheless, it burns as bright as the sun but not as big as it. So why does something so generous, swallows us whole from the slightest mistake? You don't know... No one probably would ever know. And as you lay on the ground and witness the burns and hollers of the people, you still see the wicked grin of the devil, in the middle of it all, looking down at you.

"Miss Leocadia... Are you truly who you say you are? Because your soul, doesn't align within the lines of this canvas... of the stars. Tell me dear imposter, just who are you?" Like candlelight, his eyes that were once dark, twisted into a violent blue and in reversed time, what doesn't happen in a fire, his hair reverts into a mustard yellow.

˚☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

        Frightened, you awakened from your deep slumber. The arms of the moon had befallen on you as you just stare at the ceiling from above.

'So it seems he really is going to do something. Just what?' You shift upwards, drenched with sweat as you stare at your fireplace in front of you. Though the days have been gotten warmer, the dark of days were still cold. Shivering, you got up and went to your fireplace, kneeling and began to lit a match beside it.

*Flick, flick...

You stare at the sparks jumping around like little monkeys of a fallen tree. Your life feels like a mental breakdown of monkeys. As the sparks began to grow brighter and brighter, a flame was born and looked at you, devoid of any emotion besides pride. Trouble seems to be pulling you closer, slower than what the real 'you' was scripted to experience, but still there. And it seems like these dreams of convenience are like a random sign telling you to "Stop! Dead end ahead!" at a car that's going so slow, in a world that's going fast. Did that make sense? You don't think that it does.

Sighing, you through the flame into the fireplace, hoarding stocked wood that'd soon turn into a pit of ashes. That flame burned brighter, and thus, a fire was made, burning a frost...

'I must speak with Felix' you thought to yourself.

The afternoon had soon came and you were preparing for the feast. Some hunters from the day before, had went out to hunt as many animals to prepare. Bakers went to go buy ingredients as farmers harvested crops, but you were still inside trying on numerous outfits. Sometimes you feel like you're doing nothing but getting in trouble, having dreams of convenience, and receiving affection from Cla-. Never mind. Receiving attention from him, would only foil your plans. You had almost forgotten about them.