Pool Party

India Pov

1 year later

Here's what happened over the last year me and Jordan dated but he cheated so i broke up with him. Cam has a girlfriend and me and her are Besties they have a daughter on the way yes I'm gone be a aunt we were still cool after the hole me and Jordan thing . Jayden is my nigga he's the only person I talk to about anything he's awesome. Nash moved away I was so sad I even cried he was best friend next to drew but yea . Drew isn't around like he used to be but me and him still rocking . Joey is still Joey he just a whole goofie it ain't funny he do random shit for no good  reason he's just a Joey.

Ok I'm currently single and me Jayden and Joey my tight circle we gonna go to this pool party and we gone match we wearing red and white we stay reaping but u know so I put on (out fit in MM ) with my white gladiator sandals and we left.

The car ride was silent except for Joey reaping which was hilarious anyways when we  got there everybody was mean mugging thots was feeling they selves but I make myself present so i put one arm  on Joey and the other in Jordan haha they was mad all I did was laugh .

So we  been here for  20 minutes and I'm Bored af Joey entertaining his thots Me and Jayden just sitting down and then I see the devil himself Jordan i can't stand his bitch ass ok here's what happened

So it was in the summer we are seniors now and I told Jordan I was going to the mall top get ready for school so i was gone for about 2 hours and I called him but he didn't answer so  i got worried because he still in a gang so i go to his house and this black dirty old fucked up car over there do I got my diamond gold stutted gun from under my seat because I'll be damned before anybody kill that one so i go in the house quiet do nobody can hear me and walk up the stairs and I hear grunting and stuff like that and I'm like I know this Nigga ain't cheating on me so i walk in his room and this bitch riding him she see me and jump off he opened his eyes and seen me then gone yell talking bout FUCK I didn't have shit to say to him so i gave him his house key the necklace and ring he got me and said should've picked Cam and walked out a nigga not gone play me that's not Going to happen and haven't seen our talked to him since .

Hey India wassup twin Jordan said I looked at Jayden he looked at me we both flicked him off and left this Nigga thought and Jayden only did it because Jordan acts like he dosent have a brother let along a twin dafuq he need to gone with that friendly bull shit cause me and Jayden is not the ones.

Jordan Pov

Well that happened I know I fucked up when I cheated on India but idk what happened that girl was fine but know India and she wanted to wait but I'm a dude and I got needs and Jayden pissed at me for what reason but him and India close almost as if they were dating but I don't think they are I'm surprised India didn't kill my ass cause that girl got a trigger finger that stay itching she always shooting something or someone and just get her dad workers to clean it up like umm okay when she walked in whit that bikini on and that hat on I'm pretty sure Nash gave it to her when he left but it's whatever.  That girl is fine beyond fine bruhh FUCK why did I cheat India hates me she told me if I said  anything else to her she would have me 12 feet under fuck 6 and at that point I knew I really hurt her and she cried India not that type of female to cry she just ain't she either hurt off in pain . Jesus if   she only knew how sorry I was. ................

Please message me about the parts off you didn't see on chapter 8 I have all the parts so comment and vote and message me  much love

Jayla ♡♡♡