|| 28 ||

It was a cold day and although the sun shone down on her, the woman knew the German weather; it could become cloudy soon. It was her mother's birthday and since the florist had fucked up her ordered flower bouquet, she had taken longer than planned for buying that present.

She was listening to the music through her headphones only partly, because in her head, she was annoyed about how many people were in front of her, crowding as if there was something for free. Why the hell was it so crowded?

While walking through the crowd, she noticed some were taking photos of the building. One more look and curiousness caught her. To get a better view, the German woman headed through the crowd, before her eyes were able to see what the people were looking at. Her eyes widened, when she read over the letters on the wall of the building.

In the back of her head, she heard the music still playing, was way too distracted, though. Again and again, her eyes read over the sentence which had been sprayed on the wall of the building, which was used by a German new's channel.

***

This morning was weird; a strange feeling had woken Louis before his alarm had gotten the chance to annoy him by ripping him out of his dreams.

Still, this morning was warm, happy and safe. Exactly that was how his body felt, when he giggled into the kiss now, hands playing with the curls of his boyfriend, who was leaning over him.

"Maybe I should wake up earlier more often", the mafia leader said after some more kisses, his nose rubbing against Harry's. "If that means I'm getting this much affection before even starting to work"

"That would mean I'm not able to watch you sleep anymore, though", Harry answered, a pout forming on his plump lips Louis pecked directly.

"It's not normal anyway, Haz"

"Normal is boring"

Caught back about the smart answer, Louis blinked. He really didn't know what to reply to that, so he decided to shrug and lean up. "It's not that I'm bothered by you being obsessed with me, babe"

"I'm aware of that", Harry answered, eyes falling to the cross necklace his boyfriend wore. "As long as I can live out my obsession, I'm fine with that"

"Nah", Louis smirked, head falling down on the pillow and his blue eyes closed happily. "I like to edge and tease you sometimes"

"I know", he heard, which was muffled into the skin of his neck, because the younger couldn't help but kiss and bite the elder's skin. "I love everything about you"

The smirk on Louis' lips changed into a smile and he kept his eyes closed, enjoyed the kisses and his hands playing with the soft curls of his boyfriend. "That's such a cute thing to say, Hazzie"

Warm hands wandered underneath his satin top, touched the soft skin of his tummy and waist.

"I love everything about you... especially your hands", the little one added. Since he wasn't surprised about that, Harry hummed, decided to lean up to his boyfriend's lips. Two hands already landed on his neck and pulled him closer to put their lips together quicker. The love Louis felt brought his legs up and they wrapped around Harry's hips happily.

Every morning should start like this. Louis almost forgot they were in the QUAL, they weren't on their free time in one of his houses but there was a usual work day ahead of them.

One hand needed to wander down to Harry's shoulder blade, his fingers drove over the muscles there.

Lately, there was an even bigger obsession clouding Louis' head and it managed to make him become even more gone for this man. His head wanted to do things like grab his boyfriend's wrist, pull him into the next jet and fly off to an island, where it was only the two of them; no distractions, no work, no other unnecessary people. Just them and their love.