Chapter 24

6 year time jump. The first part has a little smut in it and Cregan receives some bad news. I hope you guys like it 🥰

6 years later.

Saerys groaned as her back hit the large wooden desk and Cregan threw her cloak aside, almost like it had angered him. Her husband's desire for her had not lessened throughout the years and they still could not get enough of each other. He took off her tiara and threw it behind her, not caring for the delicate diamonds adorning it. He threaded his finger through her hair, fisting his hand and holding her still as he ravished her with his mouth. Saerys refused to be a passive participant and her hands went to his belt and unbuckled it, before undoing the laces on the front of his trousers. Cregan groaned into her mouth when she palmed his cock and his kiss became harder. His hands moved up the skirts of her purple gown until she was bared from the waist down. He sat her on top of the desk, throwing papers and trinkets to the ground like they were nothing.

His first thrust took her breath away, making her scream and arch against him. As the years passed they had explored and discovered what made the other scream with pleasure. Cregan had stopped being so careful with her and fucked her as she would disappear, which she enjoyed immensely. She did not want her husband to treat her like a delicate doll that could be broken at the barest touch.

He yanked the front of her gown until her swollen breasts were freed and groaned. "Gods, you are fucking beautiful like this."

Her husband loved when her breasts leaked with milk, especially when she allowed him to suck them. In the beginning, she had been self-conscious, believing that he would be disgusted about what her body did to feed their children, but he had soon shown her that he loved her body when she was with child and when she was feeding their children.

He sucked one of her breasts into his mouth, moaning when her milk started flowing. His thrusts grew harder, making her cunt clench around him until it felt like she would snap at any moment.

"Cregan." She cupped the back of his head and moved her hips. "I have to feed Brandon in a little while."

"I think my sons should learn to share." He switched breasts, sucking the other one and pinching her other nipple. "They are far too greedy."

She did not comment that he was the greedy one, enjoying what he was doing to her and the way he made her feel. His thrusts became almost violent and the desk started to shake underneath them. Saerys was close to the edge when Cregan sneaked a hand between their bodies and pinched her clit. Saerys clamped her teeth on his shoulder to try and stop the scream that left her mouth when her release hit her. Cregan came right after her, filling her with his seed until their hips stopped moving and they sat there panting.

He laid his head against her chest and she kissed the top of his head. They always liked to spend a few minutes close to each other after making love. They enjoyed the closeness and the calming feeling that it gave them.

Saerys laughed and lifted Cregan's head so he would look at her. "If your son starts crying because he does not get enough milk I will bring him to you and leave him here so you can calm him."

Her husband did not look apologetic in the least , giving her a playful smile. "It will be worth it."

She chuckled and shook her head, pushing him away and jumping off the desk, trying to fix her gown. She was able to find her cloak and crown when Cregan grabbed her from behind and started kissing her neck, making her giggle.