🌙✨ Chapter 1 🌙✨ angy pompom's pov 🌙✨

ANGRY POMERANIAN'S POV:

Father just called me into his office. He says it's urgent.. my father is more chill and laid back, so seeing him this concerned is worrying.

I walk into his office, and see my mother, my father, and the head knights. (idk what to call them lol)
As I walk in, all eyes are on me. Everyone in the room is watching me.. it makes me kind of nervous... and everything is silent. Like.. too silent. I feel as though something serious has happened. I'm worried for what it may be..

Soon, my father breaks the silence in the room by talking to me.
"Katsuki. Take a seat.. we have something important to discuss..." I do as my father says, and I sit down on the chair opposite him. Sensing the seriousness of the situation, I gulp and fidget with my fingers.

"We received a letter today. From Waytiila.." My father says, then he pauses before continuing. "They have declared war against us.. against Yuwaae.."

my heart drops.. "what?! Why?? Why would the-" I start speaking, but my father cuts me off.

"We need allies to help us fight. Strong allies." My father pauses again. "Of course we could just ask one of the kingdoms that are close to us to help, but as I said before, we need someone strong. And don't get me wrong, the other kingdoms around here are quite strong, but we need someone who is used to war, and can fight quite well." My father says.

"But father.. who..?? Who would be that strong and be willing to help us..?" I ask

"Elves, my dear boy." My father replies. 'Elves?? How could the elves help us?! Aren't they know for their kindness or something?? How could they help us fight and win a war?!' I think, but I don't dare voice my thoughts.

"Son, I assume you've heard about the history of the elven kingdom?" My father asks me.

"Of course father.." I reply.

"Good. So you know about the wars in the elven kingdom, and how they split up into different nations to keep the peace within their kingdom?" My father asks again. I nod to show him that I do know about all that stuff.

"Good, good.. and do you know about the 6th elf nation? How no one's ever found it, how no one knows really anything about them, how no one knows their element, and how they are rumoured to be the strongest nation in our continent?" My father asks.

"Um.. well I didn't know all that.. no.. but I did know that the 6th nation is very mysterious and no one knows anything about it.." I say.

"That is still a good amount of information, son. Anyway, let me get straight to the point." He pauses. "We would like you to go find them, and make them our allies." He finishes.

"WHAT?! You expect me to go and find some nation that no one has ever found before, and everyone who tried looking for it died on the way?! And you expect me to make them our allies?! No way! I refuse" I half yell to my father, and stand up and walk to the door.

"Katsuki.. please just listen to what your father has to say.." my mother says and she grabs my arm to stop me.
I turn around and sit back down.

"Thank you, son. Now I know that you're surprised, but if we want to win this war it is what we have to do." My father says.

"Yes father, but why me..?" I ask.

"You must be the one to do this because they may not listen if we just send one of our knights. If we sent the prince of our kingdom, they may just listen, and cooperate" my father answers.

"I understand, father.." I say.

"Good. Thank you, son. Also, maybe you could find your future wife there!" My father jokes and wiggles his eyebrows. I roll my eyes.

"But seriously, Katsuki. You need to find a wife soon!!" My mother adds

"Yes, mother.. I know. May I leave now?" I ask, getting impatient.

"Yes, you may, but you leave in one week" my father says as I walk out the door.

A/N: YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!! MY FIRST CHAPTER!!! Ik it's short, but I tried. lol. ANYWAYYYYYYY......... I hope u liked it, and I hope it makes sense!! Also Ik it's not good or anything, and Ik that how the angry Pomeranian is acting in this chapter isn't canon AT ALLLLLLLLL, but I feel like he wouldn't act like that to his parents. Sooooo.... I'll try to make him more gwumpyy and angyyy in future chaptersssss
Anywayyyyy
BYEEEEEEEEEEE
LOVE U POOKIESSSSSSSSSSSS
🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷