METANOIA!

🖇️

background black
font georgia
size normal

background   blackfont    georgiasize    normal

metanoia (me•tah•noy•ah)

(n.) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self,  or way of life

) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self,  or way of life

NATHANIEL „NATE" ABBOT typical old money. Well thats what the crowd thought of him. No one knew that once the full moon hit he would turn into a hairy monster terrorising Beacon hills.

Living with his single mother who was living off her fathers money and a big wage made it easier for him to grow up, well that was until he grew into his werewolf senses —in third grade, with someone stealing his pencil may i add— Everything his mother hoped for not to happen, happened. Irony.

With her having to tell him, his father was a werewolf and not some asshole who left with no motive, learning that his Fathers side burned to crisps— including him wasnt something that he was looking forward to. The older he got the more understanding he got and the more easier it was to control it. Well not that easy but you get the picture, having to learn everything on his own with no mentor made it harder. So he never used it, he practically had no fighting skills but it wasnt like he would need to use it, right?

he wouldve never suspected that his life would be turned upside down with a new werewolves in town and him having to babysit a newly bitten beta. Family secrets unlocking, new relationships and new threats.