⛧☾༺CHAPTER♰02: MIDNIGHT GROOMING༻☽⛧

✧《PRESENT DAY: PLANET EARTH 『JULY 07TH, 2010』》✧

☆「LOCATION: GOTHAM CITY MUSEUM【GOTHAM CITY, NEW JERSEY】」☆

☽〔THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW〕☾

An unknown figure with platinum white hair in long waves, glowing neon blue eyes of a cat, ghostly porcelain skin of a vampire, plump lips colored in black matte lipstick, and other features that caught the full attention of villains and heroes everywhere for her skills as Catwoman's very first kitten thief. The Lucky Girl found out about the Jade Gato being a magical relic that belonged to the mystical properties of immortality and fortune. The white-furred kitten thief plans on grabbing the green cat statuette with ruby eyes for high market values and prices that'll give her enough power to regenerate herself.

'I summoned a legion of Infernal Demons from Inferno, fuse with Umbran weapons and variants of items, snuck accessories and treasures for the Gates of Hell, learn techniques with the Lightveil Coven, fought supernatural beings out of this world by the Brandyworth Tribe, save Alfea Wisps from Faeries in Avalon Forest, stop a pandemic outbreak of the Red Matter Virus that could create humans into Chimeras, slay Laguna Saints from Paradiso, help Fallen Angels against Aberrations, kill the Homunculi bioweapons of Anatomia, and stood up to deities from Purgatorio to form alliances that led to nothingless till they found the Eyes of the World to stop Clan Wars.' The teenage vigilante thought.

Catgirl smirked at the most expensive museum items and sees what she wants on the road. Knowing Catwoman was busy on a date with the Dark Knight, the Lucky Girl got the Fallen Angel's full permission to steal and have fun every night. The kitten thief tosses some powder and it revealed the laser beams around her soon to be prize.

The Lucky Girl shifted into her animal form of a shadow cobra to slither through the lasers and dodge the guards. Catgirl was giggling underneath her breath and used her magic to break the glass without causing the museum's alarms. As she shifts back to her human form, Catgirl was about to grab it when she caught a birdarang and an electrocuting arrow with four fingers of her left hand.

She snaps her fingers of her free hand and the Jade Gato soon vanishes away in response to sensing seven enemies. Catgirl raises an eyebrow and smirked underneath her mask, knowing the sidekicks she knows are there must be shell shocked at how she has magical powers and cosmic abilities quite swift like her. The Lucky Girl purposely sounds the place's alarms and hangs onto the ceiling on all fours.

The guards suddenly saw the Jade Gato missing until Catgirl shifts into a humanoid spider and caught the frightened guards off their stances in her webbed trap with accurate precision. They were gagged and tied up with crimson silk as the Lucky Girl held onto her yo-yo from her purple backpack of magical weapons in her arsenal through her psychic bond. Catgirl then turns into a black panther in order to dash through the hallways while dodging an incoming barrage of arrows and birdarangs from two of her seven enemies.

The Lucky Girl soon sees Wonder Girl throwing her silver lasso right at her path, but she quickly warps into a cascade of bats and the Team was in slow motion by her time warping ability until she paused them motionless in complete silence. Catgirl shifts back to normal and uses her cat-like reflexes to twist Kid Flash to hit a wall. She does a somersault at midair and lands gracefully on a random pillar.

The white-furred kitten thief throws a tranquilizer blow dart filled with sleeping medicine right at Miss Martian into the nape of her neck and throws some Kryptonite dust into Superboy's face. Catgirl pins Aqualad's water bearers with a magnetic disk onto the ceiling and ties the Boy of Steel around Wonder Girl with the Silver Lasso of Persuasion. She blew some Radion mist at Wonder Girl's eyes and sticks Kid Flash with a freezing capsule right into the same wall he'll run into soon.