The Blue Flower Chapter 1: The beginning

" subject.. 001"... she let out a soft sigh.

1914, 3 years ago.

Fluttershy strolls down the forest, to pick the perfect spot to have a picnic with her little animals.

She looked and looked until she came across this bright, blue, bright flower.

" wow..! I haven't seen a flower like this before" she said as she looked mesmerized by its beauty.

She plucked the flower and gently placed it into her hair.

She continued to look.

THE DAY AFTER

"Hey spike!" Twilight yelled for Spike needing his help with something important but after a few seconds of no response she continued to call for him but it looks like he wasn't home.

She sighed to herself. She got up from her bed and calmly walked down the stairs into her library finding the front door wide open.

She had a confused look but she went out to check if spike was nearby.

She sauntered outside. it was cloudy, looks like it is about to rain but as she scanned the area for spike he was nowhere to be seen. She shrugged it off and walked back inside but as she was walking back she heard her name being yelled out, who could it be?

As she turned around she realized it was fluttershy. That's weird, I haven't seen her in a while..

She looks scared and tired.

Fluttershy finally reached Twilight

" Thank goodness I found you in twilight! I need your help. Today I woke up with such a strong headache and when I tried to get up it's like I've been stabbed everywhere! I went to the nurse RedHeart but she said it probably nothing and like- ''

twilight stopped her mid conversation

"Woah fluttershy, she may be right. Every pony here and there gets headaches and body pain usually if they workout or stress out a lot you know that right?-" Twilight said to her

" You don't understand twilight." She said softly with a frustrating tone.

She lifted up her wing to show her the discoloration and the small black dots.

Twilight looked confused as she looked at her wing. She went up to it and started to examine it.

Fluttershy explained-
" After a few hours I left the hospital this started to appear, and I've been feeling worse so I tried to go back to the hospital but an accident happened and no doctors are available at the moment so i came to you."

She said with a scared tone

Twilight didn't know what to tell her, she had never seen something like this before

And she's clearly not a doctor so she doesn't know what to do.

" I'm sorry, fluttershy.. But I don't know what to tell you, it just seems like something like

Pony pox but come in maybe i have a book about it!"

Fluttershy nodded as she followed twilight inside.

Twilight said to her to rest in her bed while she does some research.

After hours went by still nothing. Twilight was disappointed that she couldn't

Find something about it, she was so sure she had something about it.

She walked to fluttershy finding her asleep.

She sighed " it's late, it's good that she's getting some sleep." she whispered to herself

She went to get an extra mattress and placed it next to her bed and decided to go to sleep but she stopped herself to realize Spike was not yet here.

She thought to herself, maybe he's at applejack helping out... hopefully.

She went to sleep.

~thank you for reading this sm! the first 3 chapters are gonna be how the virus begun and then from chapter 4 gonna be about the present, if you have any suggestion please let me know because it's my first time doing something like this! then again thank youu