Chapter 5: Heading off for lunch with Heather & Kentarō interview

"Hello you must be  Kentarō Fujihara," Kaiyo said glancing down at the name on his clipboard.

"Yes that would be me, sir," Kentarō replied as he glanced at Kaiyo standing in front of him with a friendly smile.

'This guy seems friendly and like he will be a reliable boss, but he does have a look in his eyes that seems like he has been hurt emotionally.' Kentarō thought as he saw a faint hint of pain in Kaiyo's eyes.

"Take a seat and we will begin," Kaiyo said walking over to his desk where Stardust was resting under his desk. He nods at the seat for Kentarō to sit so they can get started with the interview."So it seems you are interested in the position of Assistant Manager," He said reading the application he received.

"Yes, that's correct, sir."

"Why don't you start by telling me about yourself including any experience you have in the restaurant and management department," Kaiyo said focusing his attention on Kentarō.

"My mother is a successful market manager who owns a successful company with my father. I learned a lot from her and my father," Kentarō said."I'm a great multitasker, cooking is one of my hobbies along with baking, and skilled in martial arts."

Kaiyo nodded as he jotted down the information before moving on to the next question."Can you tell me a time you handle a difficult situation of solving an issue between two people?" He asked.

There was a brief pause before Kentarō spoke up, "I once had to handle an argument between two of my friends over a misunderstanding, but with some hard thinking I was able to help them realize they both need to speak to each other first before they assume anything. Now they both ask  before getting mad about something the other did or didn't do."

"What made you apply to work here?" Kaiyo asked.

"I was looking for a job and came across a help wanted ad for Harmony Kitchen. I loved how the saying is a place to eat for everyone no matter one's culture. A place like that I couldn't help but want to bring business to this place," Kentarō explained.

'This guy seems interesting so far, but we will see if this position is made for him.' Kaiyo thought as he continued to jot down notes.

"What are the most important skills someone should have as an assistant manager?"

"Assistant Manager needs to have excellent communication skills, the ability to work under pressure, and experience to manage whenever the general manager is away."

"How would you say you embody those skills you listed?"

"I have always been level-headed and an easy time to communicate with others," Kentarō started."I'm quite dependable and no amount of pressure will stop me from successfully helping with managing, I have been taught by my parents about restaurant management and finances so you can always expect me to have a plan to complete my job."

"Thank you very much Kentarō That is everything I will get back to you about the job in a few days," Kaiyo said smiling."What questions do you have for me before you leave?" He asked.

"What are the restaurant operation hours?" Kentarō asked.

"The current operation hours are 8 am to 10 pm," Kaiyo replied."Is there anything else?" He asked.

"That was the main question that I had in mind," Kentarō said."Thank taking the time to interview me," He said standing up from his seat.

"Yes of course it was nice meeting you, and I will contact you in a few days about if you got the job," Kaiyo said.

Kentarō nodded as he stood up and left the office. Kaiyo flipped the page on his clipboard as he read the last person for today to be interviewed at 3 pm.

'Nebula is quite a name not one I heard before wonder where she is from.' Kaiyo thought examining the name.

"Alright Stardust I will let Heather know I'm on the way looks like she wants to go to a seafood place for lunch," Kaiyo said reading the text from Heather before texting her he was heading out now to meet up with her."While we're out  I need to find a place that sells Pokeballs so I can put you in one especially when we go somewhere that requires Pokemon to be in one while inside," He said glancing down at Stardust.

"Zigzagon!" Stardust cried out happily as she jumped into Kaiyo's arms.

"Let's go Stardust time for lunch with my new friend Heather," Kaiyo said walking out of his office and outside the restaurant and towards his car to head off to the seafood restaurant Heather sent him directions to.

"Alright Stardust time we go to meet up with Heather," Kaiyo said as he placed Stardust in the passenger seat before he buckled up his seat.

"Zig."

Once he was buckled up and drove off from the parking lot after he plugged in the directions to the seafood restaurant.

Here you have it. The fifth chapter of Harmony is here. Kaiyo interviews a guy named Kentarō who is aiming for the assistant manager position, and now he heading off to have lunch with Heather at a seafood restaurant. The next chapter will be hanging out with Heather for lunch and interviewing Nebula. Kaiyo and Shego will be meeting in two chapters most likely and have an idea for this first meeting. His relationship with Heather is like two best friends, not romance. Also, I plan to do another multiverse fic like this but it will be a Hero focus plotline instead, and already started working on the title of the story and the main character of the story. I hope you enjoy this chapter sorry if it is shorter than usual.

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 942