🌅 | My OBSESSED Maid has a CRUSH on Me!

I had to take approximately fifteen breaks from this video because of the sheer overwhelming chaos

Luke is so goofy yet so genuinely weird at the same time. Spreading shit around their house (because he's jealous of Omzy Womzy dating Crystal instead of him 😏), encouraging Omz having multiple girlfriends (which isn't a bad things but it usually leads to jealousy problems), sleeping randomly, making rizz jokes, and going "dun-dun-dunnnnnn" in the background whenever a new drama would sprout. I genuinely do not know how to feel about bro, and the random shit spreading around the house made me feel woozy doozy because the night I watched this (yesterday), I'd just educated myself on the plot of Squirmfest, so this definitely didn't help.

Also Omz genuinely likes Crystal?? That's so crazy help?? But yeah when they're both in love they're kinda cute together but then again Crystal is still psychotic and screams during random scenarios. It's a tough time for sure.

Also. I thought this gang was chaotic already, but after last night, I realized their usual adventures and personalities are absolutely NOTHING compared to the sheer chaotic violence they commit and scream when they're playing Bedwars. Seriously. Roxy becomes a terrifying, screeching, psychotic, murderous, merciless tryhard that everyone fears despite him being the youngest in the gang (also, Omz calling him a kid multiple times essentially proves I was right about his age). The stakes are truly high with this one.

Despite me not liking Justina because she's weird and calls Omz pookie bear when she knew him for 00000.3 seconds and declared that she'd marry him and go on a Bedwars date with him (which is weird because how is it possible to do anything even slightly romantic in that game), she's actually the chillest person there in Bedwars. She's one of those silent but tough ladies. She didn't win because she sucks though lmfao loser.

Lily is trash period. At least she tried though

And finally...

P

lease watch. Omz is a gifted man, and he'll go places for sure..1..1.1.1.1...