One last thing

Well, Side order has been released awhile ago, bet your wondering why I updated this again.

Well... this still has something to do with Side order, and it is a theory, so... though I'd share it with you all.

Recently, I've noticed a lot of "What's next for Splatoon?" Videos, they all mention how in the Splatoon 3 story mode, Nintendo mentioned that "this was the epic finale of the splatastic saga"

Now, in each of these videos, some believed that this was the end of Splatoon, some believed that this was the end of the Squidbeak Splatoon, I'm here to prove that it's neither.

Now, here's what I think: There will be a Splatoon 4, and it will still follow the Squidbeak Splatoon, BUT. The story will no longer be about Inklings vs Octolings. That was most likely what Nintendo meant by the Splatastic saga ending. They likely meant that the Splatoon 3 story mode was the end of the war. Proof? DJ Octavio, Deep Cut, AND the Squidbeak Splatoon teamed up to defend their home planet. The fight with Mr Grizz was the fight that ended the war. Ofc, this is just a theory, I could be wrong, but this is what I believe.

Also, if the Splatoon 3 story mode was the end, why would Nintendo make Side order? And if the story mode was the end of the Squidbeak Splatoon, why did Side order follow Agent 8, a member of the Squidbeak Splatoon?
If this was the end, they wouldn't have made Side order, so this is likely not the end of Splatoon, or the Squidbeak Splatoon.

Once again, this is just a theory, I can always be wrong, but I am saying what I believe.

Thank you all for reading, see ya!