II

"Huh?"

"Oh."

After Tweek enters the seminarroom, he points at Craig sitting in the top middle row in shock.

He quickly sits down in excitement and smiles gently:"You're taking this class too?"

Craig nods but doesn't seem too interested.

"I study astronomy. You too, I assume? Or maybe not. I haven't seen you before I think."

"Oh", Tweek scratches his head and sighs. "I actually study astrophysics and have had other classes before so that's why we probably haven't seen each other."

Craig stares at his paper in deep thought and simply lets out a quiet 'mhm'.

Tweek mutters:"Well, that only goes for you I guess.. I knew what you studied already.."

"What?"

"Nothing! Be quiet, class is starting!"

• • •

Tweek stretches after class is over and walks alongside Craig down the hallway.

It's hot, summer at its peak, and many students are quickly rushing towards the exit to go home as soon as possible.

Tweek takes his shirt and fans himself with its hem.

"Wanna get coffee together? My treat."

Craig agrees and chuckles at the thought of Tweek being as coffee-addicted as in elementary even though in hindsight, he finds it quite concerning now.

The bell of the store jingles in a high note. It's packed.

"I'll sit down. I'll just take an americano."

Tweek nods and hurries to the register.

Meanwhile Craig stares out the window and observes cars driving by, the traffic light turning red three times and a child falling on its nose.

Looking back at Tweek he once again realizes how much he's grown.

He's much more muscular and taller than Craig now which bruised his ego a little.

He thinks to himself how nothing about himself was really that appealing compared to Tweek.

Craig, himself, was a thin, sleep-deprived guy with malnutrition and a smoking problem.

Nonetheless, he is popular and gets asked out all the time to his surprise.

The only explanation is his aura, he thinks. Cold, mysterious and nonchalant.

While many people thought that was hot and alluring, he just didn't care a lot about other people and that was all to it.

But he didn't care enough to explain that to everyone.

"One americano", Tweek smiles brightly, putting the drink next to Craig's arm.

He thanks him and then continues to analyze how Tweek has grown.

".. Do I have something on my face?", Tweek's forehead frowns.

"Haha. No. I was just thinking how much has changed since elementary school."

"You know", Tweek suddenly gets serious and looks directly at Craig's eyes.

Even though Tweek instigated the eye contact, he is the one getting nervous.

He then looks away and puts a hand on the side of his neck.

"You know, I've.."