Final

Sehun's POV:

Tao, kris, kai, and I were walking down the mall. No its not a date well i wish it was a date but lets keep quiet about that. I am Oh Sehun 20 years old and i'm in love with my best friend Kim Jongin or also knows as Kai. We know each other ever since we were kids and one can tell that we are inseperable. I liked kai eversince well we were young. he would always be there for me and cares for me. He is my superhero.  Tao or Huang ZiTao he is Chinese same as Kris or Wu Yifan. tao had always like kris. Like Kai and I, Tao and kris are also best friends since they were in china and they become inseparable. anyways, back to the story

We were walking down the mall to get ice cream when suddenly two girls came and starts talking to Kris and Kai. this made me jaw drop literally!! come on! we are on our date... well uhh not really date because we aren't together and yea but those bitches. I saw tao glaring at the girl who were talking to kris and we both sigh. I pat Kai's shoulder "kai,tao and i would go to McDonalds to buy ice cream already so yea" and to my dismay he just nods and keeps talking to the girls. Tao places his hands on kris's shoulder but kris's slap it away. Tao and I left and we walk to McDonald's with our sad faces. Once we got our ice cream we sat down next to the ice skating rink and watches the people skate. someone cough behind me and when i look at him i almost fell on the floor while Tao was holding his laugh. "hi" said the stranger "may we please borrow the chair if you aren't using it" gosh that smile dazzle me he looks like an angel. I saw tao talking to the other guy with a blush on his cheeks and i smirk "i'm sehun btw whats your name? and yes u can take the chair" i smiled at him and he smiled back as he answers "i'm luhan, and thank you". I blushed as we our hands made contact with each other. "i'm baekhyun" i heard the other guy who is named baekhyun talked to tao "o...oh and i'm tao" i laugh lightly at his stuttering as he threw his spoon at me and i gladly dodge it "do you guys wanna sit with us?" said the luhan guy but before i answer i heard kai "sorry but my boyfriend can't we are on our date" kai smirked as luhan nods "s...sorry im g...gonna go now" he said as he left and i glared at kai. "hey kid, get away from my boyfriend" i heard kris say and look at him glaring at the baekhyun guy. "y..yes sir sorry" baekhyun left and sits with luhan while tao and i glared at Kai and Kris "boyfriend? really? yea right like you weren't just flirting with those girls two minutes ago" i said as i rolled my eyes and kai's laugh dang his laugh is really nice "they are our cousins pabo and yes boyfriend starting from now on your mine so lets get to our dates" he grabs me as we starts walking i dont really need to answer so i just nods "i..i like u too" i said and hugs him. after our moment we eardrops at tao and kris "really kris? really? boyfriend? were not even together!" i heard tao said frustatingly "y..ye i know thats why" i then widen my eyes as i saw kris kneels down infront of tao "will you be my boyfriend?" "yes yes yes!!" tao said shouting as he hugs kris. Kai and I went next to them as tao and i grin calling luhan and baekhyun...

"guys, meet our brothers" we smiled at them as they had a literal jawdrop as baekhyun and luhan bows at them "hey~"