BE HERE FOR A WHILE -💎2💎

BE HERE FOR A WHILE 💎2💎

💙I go back in the room and grab my ish... stay here till I get back Boog....

💖Hussle...

💙yeah... she slides out the sheets and kisses me. Be safe.

I will Boog...

💙Remember, don't leave the house...
What should have been a real quick demonstration, dragged on for hours.

Ish even made the news.... Now motherfuccers had a curfew and heat crawling the streets.

Me and Blacc stashed our ish and went in the basement to strategize. Ish was getting thick. I went upstairs to take a shower while Blacc made sure the brodies were up to speed.

Niccas hated to see other niccas come up, but I wasn't going to live like this forever.

I go back in the bedroom and close the door. I don't see Boog and I'm nervous. There is a knock on the door.

💖It's Boog.

Where were you?

💖I just made your mom and sister some breakfast. They've been worried about you and your brother.

💙I pull her in and kiss her. Thank you, baby.
When I close the door we go sit on the bed. She doesn't grill me about my activities or the time it took overall. She rubbed my face and kissed me.

💖 You and your brother hungry?

💙Of course, but how you feeling? I'm not trying to stress you out again. I know you went through a lot last month....

💖 I'm fine, but at some point, I need to go home. The mortgage ain't gonna pay itself, I laugh.

💙How much you need? When she doesn't answer I repeat myself. I can tell she's hesitant and I make her face me. I change my tone. You my lady right?

💖Yes.

💙Then we a team and I'm gonna help you if you need it.

💖I'm fine. I just have a certain way I conduct business.

💙 Don't lie to me, Boog. What's your Zelle.

💖 I mumble it and he puts it in his phone...

We deposited your Zelle payment of $9,999 appears on the screen.

Hussle...

He gives me a look that said don't start.

Thank you. Ermias, much appreciated.

💙You straight?

💖Yes.

There is another knock at the door and it's his mom. She hands him the foil covered plate. I left for him in the kitchen. Eat up.

💙Thanks ma, thanks babe.

☀️Thank you again, Lauren, for cooking.

💖Yes ma'am.

☀️Ms. Angelique.

💖 yes, Ms.Angelique. Thanks for letting me use the kitchen.

☀️Anytime.

💙I closed the door and put my empty plate on the dresser. Girl you always do it big in the kitchen. Who taught you how to cook?

💖My mom and grandma.

💙shout out to them and you for being an excellent student.

💖I smile and look at my watch. I check my cameras from my phone. Everything was quiet.