[temp] info/feedback - act ii

I know, I know, another cliffhanger...

all jokes aside, act ii of the story has been completed! I want to thank everyone who has been reading up to this point (whether you've been here since the beginning or you're just now tuning in, all are welcome here)

this was a fun act to write and add to the world building.

just like the previous feedback section, this is optional. I still want to gauge the level of interest and also see how others interpret the story in their own ways. I enjoyed the last one, reading everyone's comments - I really do love how engaged y'all are with the story: ❤️

overall interest thus far?

pacing, dialogue, and flow of story - given that more content has been added, does it make sense and flow logically? would you say it connects well with act i? (you are absolutely not required to reread act i if you don't remember much from that section lol)

do the characters (old and new) seem believable, fleshed out? With new characters being introduced, are you still able to distinguish each characters' personalities, quirks, etc. from each other, making them seem unique (but still grounded/realistic)?

is splitting some chapters into two parts confusing/annoying or fine as is? (I try not to do it so often, but some chapters end up being so long and there's only so much trimming I can do)

other (fun) questions:

favorite character(s)? has it changed since act i? any additional thoughts on the characters so far?

favorite scene/chapter? (tbh I really enjoyed 17 for the self reflection, and if I had to rank them I'd say 17, 12, and 15/22)

character(s) or relationship dynamics you hope to see more of in the next act (even if they have not yet appeared in the story)?

catch any allegories, symbolism, and or other subtle hints? 👀

what emotions did the story evoke in you as you were reading? (asking as there were some chapters with heavy introspection)

theories and/or predictions? 👀

again thanks everyone, i will be taking short break, but I'll still be updating the story as soon as I can, of course (and happy muva's day)✌🏾